Whats the Strangest place you have ever had sex?

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Wait a mo'...

Holed up in an apartment on Copa Cabana beach whilst hiding from the cops.

Yeah. That was unusual.

*tiptoes quietly away and closes the thread door*

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well under North Pier in Blackpool at midday in the middle of the season she was noisy but you could see through the planks of the pier people walking was a very fun place to have a quick tryst, but to be honest its still not the weirdest place i have had sex.
Well ??????????

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Believe this or not its true on a busy dance floor in Manchester (The Ritz ) wow what a hotty.

19 March 2015
Across the tank of my old GS thou, on Oxwich Beach, middle of the night - with the fishermen in their boats just out in the shore, watching us.
okay maybe not the strangest, but one of. :D

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
In a huge wardrobe in the hotel suite on our honeymoon after we finished in the bedroom the bathroom the sitting room an all the floors an doorways.

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Naughtiest was on a swing in a children's playground (not in front of any kids!) jus after we first met (we were both lots skinnier then - couldn't do it now, shame), but in a wardrobe beats it for strangest place. Closest i ever get to saying i did it in Narnia hehe

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Did a thing with a guy in the middle of Piccadilly Circus one night. Not full blown sex but it was rather public :)