What's your most loved sex position

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 February 2016
I replied to a similar question about our favourite foreplay. The same applies here - we are all physically different, with our bits in very slightly different places and angles, so for me it depends on my partner. Personally, I particularly like deep penetration (especially for the vinegar stroke) and generally the missionary position with her legs up, hooked in my arms, is good for that. However, if she wants to be in control, a pillow under my bum and her riding cowgirl works for me. However, with different partners we might acheive the maximum penetration in different positions.

Reactions: Mattisready4u
13 March 2022
Doggy-I like to be fooked deep & hard
Missionary-I like to be looking into your eyes, slow kissing/tongue play, then legs over your shoulder so I can rub my pussy while you fook me to orgasm 😍😍😍
Jeez can you tell it’s been over 3 years now & im gagging 😫😫

31 October 2020
Missionary-I like to be looking into your eyes, slow kissing/tongue play, then legs over your shoulder so I can rub my pussy while you fook me to orgasm 😍😍😍
You deffo need a good seeing to 😉xx

• wicked
Reactions: Therapon and BedsBi
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
3 years 😱😱….

9 July 2023
3 years! wow! To be fair mines about 2 years lol. And sounds good.

Reactions: BedsBi
31 August 2023
Top 3 are doggy with a good grip on her hair (and sometimes a finger in her ass) reverse CG and Mish with the legs on my shoulders so I can hit it hard. Love to finish by giving a good facial too. I find it so hot when a girl has my cum all over face 🥵🫦