Whats Your Preference?

• Thread starter Violet_and_Phil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
V

Violet_and_Phil

So just out of interest, what's everyone's preference for pubic hair for themselves an playmates?
For myself I prefer nice and smooth, for my lady friends I like smooth or very tidy. As for gents, I prefer trimmed and tidy :D x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

So just out of interest, what's everyone's preference for pubic hair for themselves an playmates?
For myself I prefer nice and smooth, for my lady friends I like smooth or very tidy. As for gents, I prefer trimmed and tidy :D x
Very short back and sides for a gent.
For a lady.. smooth if she has a very short trim. Thats fine, so long as its kissabilly smooth where it counts...
I am smooth all over.. mr has smooth balls n joystick.. with everywhere else.. VERY short..

P

peakcouple

Trimmed for both sexes and we don't mind completely smooth for either. But when we get nude with others (apart from vanilla naturist situations) our minds are on the sex to come rather than on their pubic hair style. When we started having sex as teenagers nobody trimmed or shaved down there so we're used to that too.

D

Deleted member 1402

For myself, trimmed short, smooth lips. Being diabetic, it can take weeks and weeks for an ingrown hair or stubble rash to heal.
On play partners, trimmed is just fine.

Reactions: Violet_and_Phil
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Definately smooth for myself and playmates. Theres nothing worse than a mouthful of short n curlies :eek: lol xxx

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

Lose it
No one wants to go to the dentist for a haircut..
A landing strip is OK to mop up dribbles

XxxxBIBAxxxx

Reactions: Pearls