• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What's your story?

MOTM

31 July 2022
We haven't had many threads posted lately and we have lots of new members. So, I was wondering if anyone wanted to share their story about why they started swinging and what has been their experience in the lifestyle. And, what are your hopes going forward?

Reactions: harry123

MOTM

31 July 2022
I'll go first
So, my husband wanted to try it for years, but I said no. I thought it would be like one giant orgy, that I would go somewhere and just have men jumping all over me. Anyway, after a while, I agreed to try. The first couple we met, were very nice, and really normal, unfortunately the problem that affects many couples came along. Trying to find 2 couples that get on is sooooo difficult, and my hubby ended up saying no to the wife, so that was that. More couples came and went, I won't bore you with the details, you can read my blogs for that.
Then I got permission to become a Hot Wife, and omg, how things changed I was suddenly treated with respect and like a lady. I love my hot wife dates.
My hopes for the future ........ to go on a hot wife holiday (I had a mini break ) I want to continue meeting the man that has introduced my to the sub/dom scene and develop that more.
I'd like to be a supportive friend to people in the scene as it can sometimes feel like quite a lonely place if you don't have anyone to confide in.

25 July 2016
When i lost my wife i was lonely for female company i had male friends but they were married and so i felt left out of the sat nights when we met up around town. I had a couple of drinks one sunday night and i got chatting to a lady i knew at the bar who's husband was hammered as he had been out all day and then they got a taxi home.This was about 8.30 and at 9.20 ish in walked sandra alone she had put him in bed and come back out. Anyway we had a few more drinks talked about the old times at school and then somehow ended up at my house and the rest you can guess. weeks later i saw her in asda and we chatted and she told me she loved that night and wanted more so thats how i started as it felt good with no strings attatched

Reactions: Ragdoll

MOTM

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As for me, I was very interested in sex and curious about experiencing different way to enjoy it so I came on the scene and joined the lifestyle testing different roles in it. I met fantastic people and sometimes bad ones, but it's normal I guess. Moreover for me the most important thing is mindset so during my journey I have looked for like-minded people and not for just sex. Sometimes I was in couple sometimes I was a single gent and so on. Now quality over quantity is the rule, but I have ever preferred few Interested sessions to a lot of normal ones.
So you can understand why I spend time on here even though I live far away, because I love the way of thinking of SS. Unfortunately I haven't met anyone yet, but I hope to do it in the future!
P.S. I agree with Ragdoll , there are many new members, but a few of them are active on here, so don't be shy, enjoy the ride and take your time!

Sorry for my English....I'd like to improve it, so be patient with me!

14 October 2024
Hi everyone it took me many years to figure out swinging is for me I’m married love my wife dearly we have amazing sex she said she may try a attractive couple or female but just not ready yet I don’t pressure her but neither of us have ever done swinging so I thought this is the best place to start. xx

MOTM

31 July 2022
Your English is perfect, and you are a true gent. I agree it’s better to have quality rather than a lot of shit shags x

Reactions: MyKinkyWorld

MOTM

31 July 2022
Colin we all arrive in the lifestyle by different routes. You don’t realise how much you miss sex and physical contact until you get it after a long time without. x

MOTM

31 July 2022
For me it works because everything is in the open, my husband always knows where I am and when I have a hot wife date. He gets photos and videos, I’d never keep it a secret otherwise it would just cause to much trouble.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…