When a meet goes - not quite right?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Hello all, how's about this for a predicament and what would you do? :D
Okay so you've met up with a person, or a couple, and are happy that there's the right atmosphere to have some fun!

So you decide, on second social meet that things are right and you're going to play.
Gets down to some steamy situations, and wham! You find out that one of the people involved has not taken care of personal hygiene lol

Do you make an excuse, use the safe word and scarper, or take one for the team anyway lol
What would you do?
xxx

Reactions: Admin and Lace
D

Dave&Krissy

Take a deep breath and get on with it, can't spoil the moment.

Reactions: Lace
?

Mrs kinky had a nasty bite on her clit off another woman after a few warnings of biting and drew blood, we were out of there as fast as we could get our clothes on.

10 March 2015
In an "apres social" hotel room party, one guy had to be told twice about biting Jayne, (he left marks), the third time he was pushed away, and I left him in no doubt just what would happen if he approached her again.
It was a little awkward for a short while after that, I'd gone from "fun-loving swinger guy" to "snarling beast with teeth and claws" and the party was in danger of falling flat, but he left soon after and everyone (including me!) got back to the business at hand... which was having filthy "no teeth required" fun lol!
Luckily there were plenty of witnesses to his behaviour and Jayne's requests for him to be more gentle, so no-one held my behaviour against me, in fact lot's of ladies seemed to like the "knight in shining armour" routine, judging by how much fun I had after lol!(y)

Reactions: Admin
10 March 2015
ha! :D
That's the way.. clearly paid off! ;)

Well, he had it coming, I had let it go until then, letting Jayne deal with it... but he just wouldn't take telling, and I just went into "protective" mode. I'm not a violent person, but he had crossed a line and I let him know in no uncertain terms lol.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well, he had it coming, I had let it go until then, letting Jayne deal with it... but he just wouldn't take telling, and I just went into "protective" mode. I'm not a violent person, but he had crossed a line and I let him know in no uncertain terms lol.

I will be honest, under those circumstances - I would have been exactly the same.
No means no. No matter what and he clearly crossed a boundary. So he had it coming.

Sounds good that he walked away and no further issues were encountered, leaving the rest of you to enjoy! (y)

19 March 2015
I think it's etiquet to ensure we are all clean and shaven and smelling and taste Devine. If that happened to me I would say something for sure.

Agreed. You should be clean and presentable at all times, even if you decide to take a quick shower to freshen up first (if at home) it's basic etiquette - agree @Liz xx

Reactions: Pilipala81 and Liz
W

Wolf

I take pride in being clean and presentable. Even when we are not going anywhere. No excuse to not be doubley so when going for a meet. We have an agreement that neither of us will ever take one for the team or be expected too. We both have fun together when we play together.

L

LizandRichRideAgain

Rich has a thing about guys shoes, bit like Columbo.

If they look cheap or a terrible make he will use our safe word and my job is then to make our excuses.

As much as it pains me to say it, it's served us well xxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Rich has a thing about guys shoes, bit like Columbo.

If they look cheap or a terrible make he will use our safe word and my job is then to make our excuses.

As much as it pains me to say it, it's served us well xxx

hehe :D That's brilliant.. ;)
Q"What do you think love?"
A"He's wearing shoes with velcro straps"
= "Oh dear sorry but we have to go our cat 'Pedro' has his head head stuck in the bin"
:p

M

meet_the_fockers

Why just why? There's just no need.. I'm feeling quite queasy after reading this.. I guess I'd have to pass on the fish supper.. Outta here Dirty bint. Happened to us once, a lady thought it would be sexy to turn up minus draws, now that's fine.. And could have worked.. Unfortunately shed obviously either come straight from work or a rather rigorous work out at the gym perhaps?? That adorable sweaty, fishy, aroma, will live with me forever... :D delicious :eek:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Why just why? There's just no need.. I'm feeling quite queasy after reading this.. I guess I'd have to pass on the fish supper.. Outta here Dirty bint. Happened to us once, a lady thought it would be sexy to turn up minus draws, now that's fine.. And could have worked.. Unfortunately shed obviously either come straight from work or a rather rigorous work out at the gym perhaps?? That adorable sweaty, fishy, aroma, will live with me forever... :D delicious :eek:

oh my good God :sick::sick:
Ermm.... ciao for now as they say in Llandow! :whistle:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
WHY and I was just about to have my marmite on toast...Dirty stinking mingers, thanks though for that :sick::sick:xx

Reactions: Findaswingersclub