• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

When Your Wife....

19 March 2015
When your wife knows her husband's type of man..
Well... I am 'pansexual' but not bi or anything else, but I see men, women - equally the same, especially aesthetically.
Yes I am talking looks people. How shallow....
Bite me

But the fact is, my wife knows the type of man I can be attracted to, the same way I know she can be attracted to someone... Likewise myself to her.
But this is about being attracted to the same sex, aesthetically.

We had a gas engineer call here once... fucking hell...
He was slim, toned, muscular, rugged... goatee... and into Buddhism! Sheesh, what's not to like! Blimey.. :stress:

So HRH is watching some thing on TV about squeezing some thing and she's like; "Babe he is hot, come check him out" hehe so I did... she was right..

So when is it and what is it, that makes you both understand each other to the point where - you just understand. Nothing more need be said.
You just 'get it'
Even down to the same sex...

Maybe we're just more liberal than we portray..

Or do we... x

Reactions: Stesnaughtyangel
8 July 2018
Although I consider myself to be straight! Having a very artistic background, I can appreciate the fine form of a person regardless of their sex! I’ve even been known to turn to Previous partners and say “wow, he’s hot”

Tiger xx

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Having been married twice this something I experienced with both ex wife’s

When your mentality connected with someone you love I think you build a knowledge of your partners desires.

We used to do this to each other, same sex and opposit sex

Oh and just for the record I’m a gas engineer

MOTM

18 July 2015
#Tarte

19 March 2015
Although I consider myself to be straight! Having a very artistic background, I can appreciate the fine form of a person regardless of their sex! I’ve even been known to turn to Previous partners and say “wow, he’s hot”

Tiger xx
Yeah that’s it. It’s all about the moment and appreciating the form of someone regardless of gender.

Oh are you now...

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Ste likes quirky ladies the odd girls with husky voices- as most people know we knew each other when we were young and I reminded him of Gwen stefani no doubt days.
Direct quote he says “she likes anything with two legs or if they can get your head off then your game” but really tho men are all individually sexy and if they get in my brain then that’s a sure way to get my attention.

19 March 2015
That's a really interesting post. Understanding someone's mentality etc is definitely a good thing, in my humble opinion. Being on the same wavelength is quite important to a degree. x

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
When it comes to women I think we have the same taste I mean generally I find everything and everyone sexy - maybe it’s the aura of a person that makes me horny but I don’t have a type: conversation confidence that’s sexy

19 March 2015
When it comes to women I think we have the same taste I mean generally I find everything and everyone sexy - maybe it’s the aura of a person that makes me horny but I don’t have a type: conversation confidence that’s sexy
Yes agreed, that's a brilliant reply. It's about having that spark which you can easily pick up through conversations etc. x

26 March 2018
City
London

Tiger xx

Same here, if somethings attractive, its attractive, whether its a human body, piece of architecture or a car

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…