Whilst They're Away....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 June 2016
Getting it on in a field in Bedfordshire...
What's everyone else up to this weekend?
We're out Saturday night for she who must be obeyds Birthday Meal. I then get to be her slave for the rest of the night. :whiplash::wank:
Sunday will be lengthy discussions about her first planned Greedy Girls night the following Wednesday..........:threesum::threesum: :D

So, what you all up to?
Xxx

D

Deleted member 3411

Waiting for
Linda's train to arrive ready for lots of horny fun at VA tomorrow.

S

see-more

Friggin dead on here, canny not wait for tomorrow, hope you have fun whatever your doing, sexy people;)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Weve got very sexy plans for tomorrow with a certain somebody. So looking forward to that. Hope you enjoy the va if youre off there tomorrow xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
family stuff ..nothing exciting have to wait a few days for that ...........................

X

XX

Off up the coast to spend weekend with family, hopefully get the dogs on the beach and general chillin :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Last weeknd of our hols..
Off to cafe del mar later.. then holiday pressie shopping, sunday...
Home monday. X

Reactions: MP386
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

We have a meet tonight then fetching Mr M's son tomorrow for a week of family time. Xx

Reactions: MP386
27 April 2015
Mr A Teams upgrading bits, and re doing stuff on the computer, (boring !!!) I started (and nearly finished) a cheeky big box of red wine last night, that will be demolished after lunch, (Spanish time of course lol) then Mr A is been pampered with a full bodyhair trim, and waxing in spots, plus a massge from our usual treatment lady, ready for the holidays (My turn next week) then maybe down to our local for a few more drinks hopefully and whatever develops before back to work tomorrow x

Reactions: Admin