Who are you?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I know alot of people like to keep things seperate,between the swinging life and personal life.But do you actively do what you can to make sure neither worlds collide?
Social media is pretty important to most of us.We use it for many different reasons,but do you use seperate emails,names etc to protect yourself from being discovered by someone you don't want to be discovered by?.Have you accidently given numbers out linked to other social media and shit yourself when someones found you? Or do you not care?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I know alot of people like to keep things seperate,between the swinging life and personal life.But do you actively do what you can to make sure neither worlds collide?
Social media is pretty important to most of us.We use it for many different reasons,but do you use seperate emails,names etc to protect yourself from being discovered by someone you don't want to be discovered by?.Have you accidently given numbers out linked to other social media and shit yourself when someones found you? Or do you not care?
You mean the double lives of 99% of swingers? ?
Personally I don’t have any social media accounts or email, I’m still very much a dinosaur that still has a landline and phone book ?

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Personally I don’t have any social media accounts or email, I’m still very much a dinosaur that still has a landline and phone book ?
I'm the 1%.I've put my full name on here about 7 times,mentioned the actual village I live in, atleast 4 times.You could probably find my entire credit history if you wanted to ? x

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As for me, I like to keep things seperate, but after getting to know better my playmates, I mean after becoming friends, I like to show who I am also because it is not fair to go on hiding yourself.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I do use different emails for swinging than personal,I try to keep both separate but there are instances of worlds coming together so for both parties if on other places I’d never mention swinging … they are friends..
Don’t think I’ve ever given links to other places although some do have my phone number on here so I guess if they are in “skippy mode” ? and go digging I guess they can find other things out like my business website ,social media or other stuff
If people find out that I wouldn’t want to know then I probably think they’d be quite surprised I have this “ other hobby “ …, ?
Oh and my face is on here and other places so I could get recognised..?

8 July 2018
As for me, I like to keep things seperate, but after getting to know better my playmates, I mean after becoming friends, I like to show who I am also because it is not fair to go on hiding yourself.
I’d say I’m much like MKW, at first I have a defined swinging persona, that’s not to say I’m a different person out side of the swinging world!

The truth is, I’m IronMan
iron man marvel GIF

Or is that Indiana Jones
Harrison Ford GIF

No wait, I’m…
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I do use different emails for swinging than personal,I try to keep both separate but there are instances of worlds coming together so for both parties if on other places I’d never mention swinging … they are friends..
Don’t think I’ve ever given links to other places although some do have my phone number on here so I guess if they are in “skippy mode” ? and go digging I guess they can find other things out like my business website ,social media or other stuff
If people find out that I wouldn’t want to know then I probably think they’d be quite surprised I have this “ other hobby “ …, ?
While I was reading your post, I was thinking about the situation mentioned in your last phrase! ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and MP386
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I wasn't surprised ?.That's a joke btw!! I don't search other peoples social media ? ? x

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and MP386
19 March 2015
Whilst no one wants to be doxed or outed: I’m not fussed who knows. Most who know me know anyway.
A lot who know us, don’t.
I don’t use FB etc only for work related stuff.
I think it’s wise to keep both separate. Especially to avoid bunny boilers. X
?
F2AA5400-CCF9-4CCE-8166-D399070CF46B.jpeg

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
i try to but not just for this i do try to separate "work" numbers with my personal mainly because i keep getting spam calls from recruiters but i also use a Pay as you go sim for people i haven't met yet but that's because well i don't want to have to change my number because of a stalker ? ?

as for social media, i created an official one a few years ago with just my real name and photo and so on and my other ones have always been under fake names but that's because the very first thing i got told as a kid by my mom when i started going on the net was not to give out real info and its become a somewhat habit Though that has become lax these days too ...

D

Deleted member 11852

Our swinging life is definitely kept separate.. As far as any of the family know we book so many weekends away because the house is so crowded.. It's partly true.. As for social media I Mr won't entertain it.. I've seen too much shit get caused because of fb.. Mrs h has got an account but its mainly just for family and work mates.. This is why we have no face pics on our media page.. We do send them to people we chat with as long as they are pv, d.. We try to avoid meets with anyone that's local to us.. We do go to socials but normally not the ones near us.. We do travel away from our area.. It's not even about being ashamed of what we do but it's a personal thing for us and we like to keep it that way.... ??W..