• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Who is your favourite artist

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I always find these types of questions difficult to answer, like my taste in music, with art I like what like but I'd go down the photographer route, so David Bailey, Charlie Waite for example.

D

Deleted member 1030

I love all sorts of art, but Pop is probably my favourite. An Israeli artist called Lior Ron is one of my current favourites.

This one's called "Wanna Get Naked and Start a Revolution?"

Reactions: Baldrick
M

meet_the_fockers

Same here, I love his work!

Ironically as an artist myself I have very little interest in art as a subject, a lot of what seems to pass as great art I think is really overrated and boring
Ohh i paint and draw also. I sketch a lot well i used too, dont seem to have much time anymore, no idea why!? Last sketch i did was a sexy jessica rabbit.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
One thing I really wish I could do, well besides plastering.. is draw. I am utterly hopeless at it and wish I could.
Not even down to lack of imagination or anything just can't draw. A serious talent if you can! x

Reactions: sweetNsaucy
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…