Who's going to Swingfields then??

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Youve been? Now why doesnt this suprise me.. is it expensive hun?

It was a bit of a last minute thing last year but I booked tickets for this year the day that they went on sale :)

For the 3 night ticket for couples I don't think it's bad at all. The cheaper early bird tickets finished at the end of October I think it was but I'd still say they were very good value for money.

Just google Swingfields 2016 and it'll give you the website with all the ticket options. his will be the 3rd year that Townhouse will of been one of the major sponsors and Xtasia are sponoring this year as well. Well worth having a look at :)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

It was a bit of a last minute thing last year but I booked tickets for this year the day that they went on sale :)

For the 3 night ticket for couples I don't think it's bad at all. The cheaper early bird tickets finished at the end of October I think it was but I'd still say they were very good value for money.

Just google Swingfields 2016 and it'll give you the website with all the ticket options. his will be the 3rd year that Townhouse will of been one of the major sponsors and Xtasia are sponoring this year as well. Well worth having a look at :)
Will hun.. ive checked the website re ticket prices. I was meaning more when you are there food drinks etc hun. :D x

10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Will hun.. ive checked the website re ticket prices. I was meaning more when you are there food drinks etc hun. :D x

Last year I found the food a drinks prices really reasonable. I took a little bit of food with me snack wise but had breakfast ans something to eat afternoon/evening from the vendors there and it was fairly priced. Drink wise, the bar in the arena was well priced as well. I took plenty of Fosters with me for in the camp site and then topped up in the bars. I certainly didn't spend a fortune :) xx.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Last year I found the food a drinks prices really reasonable. I took a little bit of food with me snack wise but had breakfast ans something to eat afternoon/evening from the vendors there and it was fairly priced. Drink wise, the bar in the arena was well priced as well. I took plenty of Fosters with me for in the camp site and then topped up in the bars. I certainly didn't spend a fortune :) xx.
Sounds excellent lee :D thankyou. X

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
We make a point of the food vendors charging reasonable prices and some of them have 'festival specials' so even cheaper prices for those. Whilst people have (of course) moaned about various things over the 3 years I can honestly say that I don't think prices for food and drink has ever been a complaint! People know this now, and some don't take anything with them, buying all food and drink there.
We also have a mobile shop visit the site twice a day - he stocks the usual regular things (eggs, bacon, sweets, drinks, pot noodles etc) but will also take orders for items (last year he even took orders for gas bottles), bringing them the next time he visits. x

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

We make a point of the food vendors charging reasonable prices and some of them have 'festival specials' so even cheaper prices for those. Whilst people have (of course) moaned about various things over the 3 years I can honestly say that I don't think prices for food and drink has ever been a complaint! People know this now, and some don't take anything with them, buying all food and drink there.
We also have a mobile shop visit the site twice a day - he stocks the usual regular things (eggs, bacon, sweets, drinks, pot noodles etc) but will also take orders for items (last year he even took orders for gas bottles), bringing them the next time he visits. x
Hey thanks sounds a brilliant weekend! @mrandmrspink thanks @LeeWidnes too xx

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
Plans are coming along nicely for SF16 - should hopefully be a fantastic weekend. We have some new food vendors confirmed as well, so even more choice this year x

Reactions: Admin