Why Do I Feel Bad?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I'm not sure if I should post this, or anywhere for that matter but it's niggling at me and I'm confused with my.

A few years ago I had my very own online troll passing himself off as me and generally being a jerk to those people on my friends lists in various places, well to cut to the chase turns out he was someone I had known since highschool, who was butt hurt a girlfriend of mine had rejected his advances.

Anyway such things have away of coming out and he received a kicking for it (not by me I should add). And that's where my question comes in, why do I feel bad for him? after everything he put me though.

24 November 2015
We all have that one friend who oversteps the bounderys , I personally felt sorry for a very close friend of twenty years for something she put my entire family through when she was shunned and verbally attacked for her own selfless actions by every close friend we had made over the years .
Could you forgive this person and move on is the big question you have to ask yourself and do you still speak to this person

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
We all have that one friend who oversteps the bounderys , I personally felt sorry for a very close friend of twenty years for something she put my entire family through when she was shunned and verbally attacked for her own selfless actions by every close friend we had made over the years .
Could you forgive this person and move on is the big question you have to ask yourself and do you still speak to this person
I can't ever forgive him not for what he did, it is he thing to hurt me and stab me in the back but it is a whole different thing to hurt others in my name.

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
I can't ever forgive him not for what he did, it is he thing to hurt me and stab me in the back but it is a whole different thing to hurt others in my name.
Maybe not now hunni but if he was a close friend then maybe in the future ,because you obviously still think about this person alot to post this.
Ive made peace with my friend not in the lets go out together stage but I can walk past her and say hello now x

T

Tigress

We can all feel bad for things that have happened in the past. Life isn't a dress rehearsal and stuff happens that we all feel bad about. The key is to move onwards without carrying those thoughts with us. What's done is done xxx

Reactions: Lovernotfighter