Why Is The Best Sex So Fleeting?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Sex is great right, that I'm sure we will all agree on, and it comes in lots of different forms again something I'm sure we will all agree, and the best of any thing you have ever had whether it be a meal or sex is the most memorable right?

Here is the thing I got to thinking last night about what I really like during sex (I was making sort of a sexual yes please list) and I realised all my most memorable sexual moments have been so fleeting, you know those times where the sex is mind bending good and your body feels like it is on fire until ever cell and nerve ending fells like it explodes, yeah those times. Those times for me at least never come from long gentle love making but from angry "I fucking hate you right now" sex.

Am I the only one that feels like?
(Ohh and sorry for the long rambly post I wasn't sure how to say what I was saying should of just said "am I the only one that finds angry sex so much hotter and more memorable?)

P

peakcouple

Sexual pleasure is probably so fleeting because nature wants you to do it again, and again, to increase chances of pregnancy before contraception became usual. Neither of us would agree that angry sex is best, for us the best times have been when you're in love, or starting a relationship, or with a complete stranger, or when us and our partner/s have both (or all) been totally uninhibited because of the situation itself, stimulants, hormones, other things, or a combination of all these.

One-on-one sex or group-sex is always good but sometimes things just become epic, frantic, urgent, multi-orgasmic and memorable. In our experience you can't set things up to guarantee this sort of sex, it just happens or it doesn't. But you keep on trying to repeat the experience - nature again.

Reactions: Pearls
27 July 2016
City
Tijuana
That's the great thing we think about group sex. It can go on for many hours with the right team. It's often just as much fun when you are on sit out,just resting,watching and anticipating as it is when you are in the full heat of the action. For us good friends,a relaxed environment and lots of time for relaxed fun really make swinging the thing.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
27 April 2015
Hmmm, we've been with partners, that one day have blown us away sexually, yet on another occasion (same other partners) its only been nice, I think a lot definately has to be said for the mood and the relaxed atmosphere, and the excitement and anticipation of the moment, but, that's what we enjoy, no too meets are ever the same, the feelings, the experience, they are always different, even with someone you may see regularly, there are new things to try and experience, but those moments that are super memorable, unless with each other, are seldom re-created. But the fun is trying to re-create them lol xx
Regards @The-A-Team

T

The_Bibas

Sex is great right, that I'm sure we will all agree on, and it comes in lots of different forms again something I'm sure we will all agree, and the best of any thing you have ever had whether it be a meal or sex is the most memorable right?

Here is the thing I got to thinking last night about what I really like during sex (I was making sort of a sexual yes please list) and I realised all my most memorable sexual moments have been so fleeting, you know those times where the sex is mind bending good and your body feels like it is on fire until ever cell and nerve ending fells like it explodes, yeah those times. Those times for me at least never come from long gentle love making but from angry "I fucking hate you right now" sex.

Am I the only one that feels like?
(Ohh and sorry for the long rambly post I wasn't sure how to say what I was saying should of just said "am I the only one that finds angry sex so much hotter and more memorable?)
I keep notes..
I remember everything and most are crap few are good, none have been fantastic, but each experience has been a hoot so for me it's all about the journey so no..
It's not fleeting.. All though I sometimes wish some would feck off

XxxxBIBAxxxx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon