Why we are different...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

The site is really amazing and a hell lot of effort is done with the fantastic Admins Staff, People are really very friendly, the whole environment makes you feel homke "mad house" 4 me :lol: :lol: , well a big shout out to the Admins @Admin ,@Pearls @Therapon @meet_the_fockers @zebo @Mootje oh the chat Admin :rofl::rofl:, really an awesome site with Bunch of lovely people You all know who u are
The blOOdy mOot xxx
We are usually skulking somewhere usually watching your butt.. moot!!
Thankyou for your kind words. X

M

Mootje

Thank you for the very kind words everyone. We appreciate it immensely. From day 1 we set out with a mission and ethos, and I am very pleased to say it still exists and hasn't shifted once. :) x
And we all here do appreciate your hard work, and really feeling safe n at home " mad house " 4 the mOot xxxx

M

Mootje

We are usually skulking somewhere usually watching your butt.. moot!!
Thankyou for your kind words. X
hehehehe, its less than you Guys really deserve, excuse my broken blOody English, dont know much of the fancy BIG words that u blOody use, but ehhh i wanted to let you know how i feel for the site n you guys.
Oh n btw Please address me as mOot the chat Admin
Thank you hehehehe
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

hehehehe, its less than you Guys really deserve, excuse my broken blOody English, dont know much of the fancy BIG words that u blOody use, but ehhh i wanted to let you know how i feel for the site n you guys.
Oh n btw Please address me as mOot the chat Admin
Thank you hehehehe
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can think of a lot more things, you could be addressed by.. and chat Admin isnt one of them. :rofl:

M

Mootje

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The site is really amazing and a hell lot of effort is done with the fantastic Admins Staff, People are really very friendly, the whole environment makes you feel homke "mad house" 4 me :lol: :lol: , well a big shout out to the Admins @Admin ,@Pearls @Therapon @meet_the_fockers @zebo @Mootje oh the chat Admin :rofl::rofl:, really an awesome site with Bunch of lovely people You all know who u are
The blOOdy mOot xxx
Thanks chick xx

Reactions: Therapon and Mootje
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We couldn't agree more @kopinov . we've tried several other sites in the short term that we've been part of this hobby, and what we were reasonably happy with one of them (bizarrely the one site that the majority of people had trouble with), there is nothing (in out humble opinion), out there that even comes close to this site. The members are amazingly friendly. The admin team are just amazing full stop. And the site itself (BECAUSE of said yeam), just gets better and better all the time.

Thankyou @Admin, @Pearls and "@everyone else in the team" (wanted to make sure I didn't miss anyone out lol) for making us feel so welcome and so relaxed. Mrs @2ofus has described this site to several people as "really really female friendly" - which is what makes it so good. Sites dont NEED to be "male-friendly" ....we're simple creatures (well on, I'M a simple creature lol), and so long as the ladies on a site are happy, then (usually) the men are going to be happy, and single men are going to have more chance of a good reception as a result.

Well done, and thanks again.
You are most welcome xxx

Reactions: 2ofus and Therapon