• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Why we are different...

M

Mootje

Now serious why we are different is really a big question, we are different cuz @Admin @Pearls are doing magnificent hard work n effort they got n chooses the best admins to help em out and after wat I ve seen and through my stay the warm geniune care of other members to others Nigel picking the moot/ legseleven from Bedford Admin following n asking abt each n every one I FELT REAL FAMILY AMONG STRANGERS , I think that's why we are Different cuz we are FAMILY love you all n thanks

M

meet_the_fockers

Awe @Mootje we welcome you with open arms.. you are genuine lovely.. and have a heart of gold.. i was moved to tears on saturday night... love yer lots. Xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It makes a pleasant change to actually see the site owners speaking and interacting with members.
Just don't know all the features of the site so far, so been a bit quiet..... cant shut us up when we get going though
It's something we made sure 100% we would do from the word go. We're not fat cats in a leather swivel chair enjoying a hefty bank balance, we're just an ordinary couple who wanted to change things for the better for our lifestyle online. x
There's plenty of features to learn and pick up on.
I looking forward to seeing your input here.
Thank you for the kind words too...

M

meet_the_fockers

Ive seen your drawing room and vestibule.. ordinary?!!
Your barking.. xx both of you naughty knix probably has a slight edge.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Looking back on this, I am glad we made the decision to sacrifice membership numbers in place for a PV system. 100% the right move to make. x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…