Why we are different...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So we've recently become aware of advertising campaigns of supermarket v supermarket.
Well I as admin and owner, won't do that as I believe it's partially impolite....

But I will say this;

I've just seen a specific thread on a specific site, and the crux of it was - "I'm receiving abusive messages, where is admin to help me?"

Admin is here, right here on SocialSwinging.com
Where we care, we listen, we protect our members... and always will.

We are in this for the long haul.
That means we aren't here to gratify ourselves, we're here for the community and for you. To help you make more friends, and for your friends to make more friends..
But we're also here when the times are hard, and you're facing abuse and severe messaging. (which won't be tolerated and thus far has not existed on this site!)

I witnessed someone go through 7 days, an entire week! Of extreme abuse before she was helped... if you can call it that.
Well not here.

Why are we different?
Because we're not the other sites, run by fatcats in their leather chairs thinking about YOUR money rolling in at the end of the month.
We're not a faceless company who doesn't care about their end user (you) - you know we're very interactive as we are here and talk with everyone!
We're not a company who creams on the fact that many join, more will follow, and have the attitude of; "so what if they're getting abuse? we don't care because we're getting their money......"

No.!
No we're not them, because we are Social Swinging.
Where swinging matters and where YOU matter.
YOU are important here, and that's the most important thing. Not our bank balance.

A site which has active moderation and not a faceless company.
A site which has more features than ANY other swinging site currently on the 'market'.
A site which actively supports its members
A site where the owners actively talk and engage with their members
A site where you can be who you are, without discrimination or isolation
A site with NO bullying - an all too common occurrence on most of the sites we are discussing!

We are a site run by people who care. Real swingers, not a fake joint profile by a man. Not a fatcat corporate chair who sees revenue from member joins..
Not a fatcat or merchant who will give you an alert on someone viewed your profile, but you have to pay to SEE who.....

No, we are here for you.
A true swinging site, for the true swingers - not dial a shag and have some abuse to boot..
We are here for the lifestyle.

Welcome to a new site for a new era of swinging.
Where swinging matters and where YOU matter; and you are not just our bank balance.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
What a thread and you know that I left the scene because of terrible abuse from a site that is popular for quick shags.. if you want to know the truth the only people that are on sites like these deserve all the shit they get and more..
Take a look and see for yourselves the bullshit that eminates from these sites..
I have been a part of social swinging from the start and have had a great time here so far and I can see where this site is going..

Keep up the good work both and this is going to be the best swinging site out there xxx:love:

28 May 2015
@Admin I've only known you a few months and you seem like a real stand up guy. I love the forum and I believe in your ability to maintain this place and I know you will have great success!!! :D

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
M

mr&mrs sparks

Hi @Admin wow Wat a thred me and the Mrs are new to this swing lark never been on any other sites nor would we want to this site is intermittent even went ur in a group chatting with other people I have heared bad things about other sites. Ok me and mrs are looking into swing but if we never do it as least we gain friends I love this site I love interacting with other use I once side I was addicted to twitter now I have see the light lol I can't get enough of this site I truly believe in u and ur Mrs and all u do for this site and for us.. and we thank u for that cos this site is safe sircure and fun love nath & Helen x

Reactions: Admin

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
I am sick of another rival site!!! They are not club friendly at all and when I have problems, I feel like a second rate citizen, just because I am a club! In fact, I am a swinger too and have the same personal abuse to everyone else! I truly hope this site keeps getting the support it deserves as the swinger focussed perspective is refreshing! You have my support anyway! xx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I am sick of another rival site!!! They are not club friendly at all and when I have problems, I feel like a second rate citizen, just because I am a club! In fact, I am a swinger too and have the same personal abuse to everyone else! I truly hope this site keeps getting the support it deserves as the swinger focussed perspective is refreshing! You have my support anyway! xx
I myself suffered awful abuse on another site and left the scene and if it wasnt for the fact my dear friends Hadnt started this site I wouldnt have come back tbh..
The security here is fantastic and as a lady I feel in safe hands and am very happy to be a part of this growing community of swingers xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you @TownhouseTwosome
The fact we have your support, says it all. And what makes me feel proud of what we are achieving, is the very fact that you yourself can see our aims;

I truly hope this site keeps getting the support it deserves as the swinger focussed perspective is refreshing! You have my support anyway! xx

That's what we're aiming for. From its inception, the whole start of it has been focused on swinging and not other avenues/revenues ;)
Yes do not get me wrong, of course we worry. I can't tell you of how many sleepless nights I have had; 'how many members have joined' - 'is the site working okay, can people work it' but our MAIN focus, as others will tell you, and anyone else who knows me, is you. Our members.
Why?
Because to me, the ethos of swinging has been long lost and forgotten on other sites and the site owners really don't care.. It's a meat grinder!
I am sick of another rival site!!! They are not club friendly at all and when I have problems, I feel like a second rate citizen, just because I am a club! In fact, I am a swinger too and have the same personal abuse to everyone else!

As I said in a PM we shared, I am more than happy to help promote and advertise sites, in the lifestyle.
We're all in this together!!
the fact you get penalised as a club owner, is deeply worrying to me and I will be truthful, I have dealt with a LOT of clubs since starting this, and I only wish I could say that you were the first person to mention this to us :(

Sadly people seem too content to put up with the crap, rather than walk away. Why I just don't know, but again KP will relate to this as we have both dealt with it first hand. KP more than us.

Thank you for your support - you know you have ours, and I love how we've just got the feel right here. The right atmosphere and the right people on board.
Thank you for your very kind words xx

And @Shiraz thank you too. The support you have given Mrs A and I - is second to none. You are a cornerstone in this community. xx

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Thank you @TownhouseTwosome
The fact we have your support, says it all. And what makes me feel proud of what we are achieving, is the very fact that you yourself can see our aims;

That's what we're aiming for. From its inception, the whole start of it has been focused on swinging and not other avenues/revenues ;)
Yes do not get me wrong, of course we worry. I can't tell you of how many sleepless nights I have had; 'how many members have joined' - 'is the site working okay, can people work it' but our MAIN focus, as @kinkypair40 will tell you, and anyone else who knows me, is you. Our members.
Why?
Because to me, the ethos of swinging has been long lost and forgotten on other sites and the site owners really don't care.. It's a meat grinder!

As I said in a PM we shared, I am more than happy to help promote and advertise sites, in the lifestyle.
We're all in this together!!
the fact you get penalised as a club owner, is deeply worrying to me and I will be truthful, I have dealt with a LOT of clubs since starting this, and I only wish I could say that you were the first person to mention this to us :(

Sadly people seem too content to put up with the crap, rather than walk away. Why I just don't know, but again KP will relate to this as we have both dealt with it first hand. KP more than us.

Thank you for your support - you know you have ours, and I love how we've just got the feel right here. The right atmosphere and the right people on board.
Thank you for your very kind words xx

And @Shiraz thank you too. The support you have given Mrs A and I - is second to none. You are a cornerstone in this community. xx
Thankyou xxx

?

Well what can we say on the matter, through years of experience on the scene, and been on numerous other sites this is the only site that is serious about swinging and it's members, not money orientated like other sites and not just a shah site as was quoted as that is all other sites seem to be interested in? We as a community can make this site the best site to be a part of, and with ourselves and admin we strive to make everyone enjoy it here and also feel a lot safer happy social swinging peeps xx

Reactions: Admin and Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
My friend has just left another site you most probably know and she was taking abuse and tried reporting it but no one helped,so she went public on the forums and the admins pulled it down and did nothing..
Ive just spoken to her and she is really upset and once she calms down she will join here..
So look after her @Admin hehe xxx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
W

Wolf

My friend has just left another site you most probably know and she was taking abuse and tried reporting it but no one helped,so she went public on the forums and the admins pulled it down and did nothing..
Ive just spoken to her and she is really upset and once she calms down she will join here..
So look after her @Admin hehe xxx

and me! (y) I'll look after her too :D

L

Leather

I think all admins are fantastic here and act on situations quickly and discreetly..
The site is growing into something amazing and its a very friendly and class place to be xxx

Reactions: Lace
W

Wolf

I think all admins are fantastic here and act on situations quickly and discreetly..
The site is growing into something amazing and its a very friendly and class place to be xxx

oooo extra big hugs for sexy cotton :D xxxx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
very true and a safe place to be xxx