Woods In Berkshire

• Thread starter Stevelisa1971
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2016
City
Reading
Yeah sorry I'm looking for some woods that I can have some fun in without upsetting the picnic families
i cant guarantee they are the best, but there are some woods in Sulham, which (going back many years) werent aimed at families, they were just woods, not even really clear paths through them so you wander where you want

Reactions: Admin
S

Stevelisa1971

i cant guarantee they are the best, but there are some woods in Sulham, which (going back many years) werent aimed at families, they were just woods, noot even really clar paths through them so you wander where you want
Yeah that's what I'm looking for x

9 January 2016
City
Reading
Yeah that's what I'm looking for x
not too far from you, the other side of Reading. havent been there for 30 years but doubt theyve changed much. theyre quite extensive too so should be able to find a spot Id have thought. right next to a farmers field if you want to kill 2 fantasies with one stone

S

Stevelisa1971

not too far from you, the other side of Reading. havent been there for 30 years but doubt theyve changed much. theyre quite extensive too so should be able to find a spot Id have thought. right next to a farmers field if you want to kill 2 fantasies with one stone
Knowing my luck we get there me dressed up like a slut and there is a Tesco there lol

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
28 March 2016
City
Stratford-upon-Avon
Remember.. if you don't let us see the photos then it never happened :p
And anytime you want to tell us about your fantasy we are all ears :whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
S

Stevelisa1971

Remember.. if you don't let us see the photos then it never happened :p
And anytime you want to tell us about your fantasy we are all ears :whistle:
I want to be blindfolded and forced to take cock in my mouth as my pussy is being fingered and rubbed till I cum

S

Stevelisa1971

Plenty of nice woods our way :sneaky:
And we might even be free to show you the best spots..
Not that we are kinky enough to play in them of course :whistle:
Well iv never been with a woman before but you might be my 1st woman and that means I can have your hubby and mine as well god im being greedy lol xx