Worship

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Are you a worshipper?
For example
You may worship your Dominant by licking him/her from head to toe.. This shows respect to the Dominant.
Dressing for the Dominant in what he/she would like.
If you are a worshipper what do you do to show this?
:whiplash:

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I'm not sure that I am a real worshipper, but I keen on ladies' foot and I do love licking them pretty much so in that way I might be seen like a worshipper.

Reactions: Therapon
25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Are you a worshipper?
For example
You may worship your Dominant by licking him/her from head to toe.. This shows respect to the Dominant.
Dressing for the Dominant in what he/she would like.
If you are a worshipper what do you do to show this?
:whiplash:
I would dress as told, and currently locked away, so no control over that and do have tonwear certain underwear, only briefs as men are the only 1s who can wear boxers or jocks. But worship would depend on what the Dominant wants what gets them going and doing that. For me it's about pleasure for them, which in turn also turns me on.

19 March 2015
I would dress as told, and currently locked away, so no control over that and do have tonwear certain underwear, only briefs as men are the only 1s who can wear boxers or jocks. But worship would depend on what the Dominant wants what gets them going and doing that. For me it's about pleasure for them, which in turn also turns me on.
This is precisely why my submissive does it too. She loves pleasing me, following my instructions and completing tasks, doing what is required etc. She does it through choice and ultimately it is her who is in control, just as it is you in control.
This too is how she gets her kicks also. ??

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
This is precisely why my submissive does it too. She loves pleasing me, following my instructions and completing tasks, doing what is required etc. She does it through choice and ultimately it is her who is in control, just as it is you in control.
This too is how she gets her kicks also. ??
Exactly it's a 2 way streak where both people get something from it, and both can equally can stop it.?

19 March 2015
Exactly it's a 2 way streak where both people get something from it, and both can equally can stop it.?
Absolutely. She loves it, I love her more for it and enjoy pleasing her by giving her tasks and such and in return I get her loyalty and submission. Just as with you and yours. They get you. In return for affection, attention and care from us/me. It’s win win.