Worst Expressions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
1. One that makes me genuinely wince: a couple I knew always (at least at clubs) refer to each other as ‘the cock’ and ‘the tits’. Obvious pet names for each other, but even in this scene, it makes me wince.

2. Not so much ’worst’ as genuinely amusing… to me, anyway: another couple I knew whose preference is threesomes, always and whenever they can. She calls him her ‘other half’. Its’ a common expression, but it’s just… when you’re constantly having threesomes?

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Not so much on the scene and I might get a lot of crap for this one:oops:

I hate it when a woman refers to her Ex as the sperm donor.

I know relationships break down, some can turn very nasty but that person is still and always will be the father. (y)

I will get my coat............

19 March 2015
Not so much on the scene and I might get a lot of crap for this one:oops:

I hate it when a woman refers to her Ex as the sperm donor.

I know relationships break down, some can turn very nasty but that person is still and always will be the father. (y)

I will get my coat............
My mother’s (who died last year bless her) husband always referred to my father (who passed this year) with that. It irritated the fuck out of me. The reason for mentioning their passing, I think, is poignant to your post because of the feeling of hurt it can cause.
Some are asshats don’t get me wrong, but at the time they were good enough to be that father...

L

Louise94

For me. It would have to be “the wife”

I used to feel similarly about that phrase, ‘the wife’ or ‘the missus’ but it seems so ingrained in the region I live in and I’ve heard it said with such fondness that my feelings are quite different now.

I really dislike the expression ‘I’m going to .... the shit out of ....’

It just doesn’t vibe with me at all when I hear it.

Xxx

26 October 2018
Sugar tits
Just why would you put those 2 words together?xx
Sugar tit is a folk name for a baby pacifier, or dummy, that was once commonly made and used in North America and Britain. It was made by placing a spoonful of sugar, or honey, in a small patch of clean cloth, then gathering the cloth around the sugar and twisting it to form a bulb. The bulb was then secured by twine or a rubber band. The baby's saliva would slowly dissolve the sugar in the bulb.

So now you know lol x