Worst/weirdest Euphemism For Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
We all know some people find it impossible to say the sex for some reason or another, and have to come up with euphemisms for it, some of which are cute most of which are weird or terrible.

So here it is what is worst/ weirdest euphemism for sex you have heard and/or used?

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

There's an old Scots word for it - "houghmagandie." You can imagine it being thundered from a pulpit by a Calivinst preacher "there's too much houghmagandie in this town!"

Another old expression is "making the two backed beast" and Chaucer calls fucking "the ancient dance" which is not too bad.

D

Deleted member 3411

Because we've uses so much for music we tend to forget that's what the term Rock and Roll is...

M

meet_the_fockers

We all 'wanna' that's why we're here....but with taste and decorum. I'm wondering just how many people on this site have had at least one message that said.. Wanna fuck? Sheeeeee!
I do wish youd stop sending me these messages hahaha.. i am.of course joking..
Of course I'm not privy to private messages unless, brought in.
I can honestly say.. i have never received a complaint re a message like this.
So on here i suspect not many fancy a fuck messages are sent/received.. unless of course the recipient.. deals with it, and on here most are pretty capable..
I send them all the time :whistle: :D
Gets me bloody nowhere!! :D x

M

meet_the_fockers

I do wish youd stop sending me these messages hahaha.. i am.of course joking..
Of course I'm not privy to private messages unless, brought in.
I can honestly say.. i have never received a complaint re a message like this.
So on here i suspect not many fancy a fuck messages are sent/received.. unless of course the recipient.. deals with it, and on here most are pretty capable..
I send them all the time :whistle: :D
Gets me bloody nowhere!! :D x
Thats a lot of on heres lol ... :D