• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Would You Switch Gender For The Day?

D

Deleted member 3175

Yes I would, would love to know what it feels like to "swing free" man style! lol S x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hell yeah we'd love to swap for a day. I want to check out what this multiple orgasm thing is all about and clitoris rubbing..... sounds fun. However I'm not all that bothered about experiencing a period thank you very much.

Kaz says she wants to know how it feels peeing standing up and having the ability to open her own jars of beetroot.
I think she's missing the point .

Hang on no, she says she'd wank all day. I said you'd wank once, watch the TV for a bit and give it an hour before trying again .

BnK
X

P.s if Kaz had nuts for a day I'd give them a sharp flick to show her yes it does hurt and no it's not nice

MOTM

18 July 2015

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham

Reactions: Therapon
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I dont think i would wanna do it. Firstly i dont think would make a very good woman as i am quite a manly man so if i changed that would make me a manly woman if you get my drift

W

Widel0ad1919

I would love to if it's for a day!
I couldn't be trusted with the female form for longer than that.

With this brain I would be right trash haha! Especially if i got drunk xx

MOTM

18 July 2015
Could I cope with being a bloke for a day?
Hell no
Dangly bits in between your legs that get in the way
Having a wee wee standing up
Shaving every day
The list is endless
No thanks

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…