Yep Another Single Guy Thread

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Ok maybe we should just delete the thread if everyone is happy too xx
Personally i would keep it, theres a few valuble points been raised..
But our beautiful owner may think otherwise? :)

T

Tigress

As many of you know, I'm sure, I'm very supportive of single guys.

It's tough for everyone sometimes, as it is in 'real' life.

I've had issues as a single lady at clubs too... I was once blanked very hurtfully, until they found out I was happily married then it was ok...:eek:

D

Deleted member 3411

Well as some will remember I (Ste) was an SG at first and I was mindful of the position in swinging that gave me and realistic. There are many of them and most couples are after couples and unicorns. BUT I've met a number of couples who want single guys. Many a woman likes lots of cock and to be the centre of attention. So I do sigh a bit when I meet or hear of anti SG folk, single guys have a place in the scene.
As many of you know, I'm sure, I'm very supportive of single guys.
It's tough for everyone sometimes, as it is in 'real' life.

I've had issues as a single lady at clubs too... I was once blanked very hurtfully, until they found out I was happily married then it was ok...:eek:
For me anyone who changes their tune once they've found out it's "Sorry...too late...dont like your attitude"

Reactions: Sammy
S

Sammy

Alright guys, I will lend my thoughts as a single guy. This is entirely my thought and my thoughts only.

I think the site is great and the core group is just amazing. You guys have made me feel like I have a like minded group to talk and be myself. I have found that part of it very difficult let's face it as a successful professional it is not easy for society and people to accept this part of me. I think @Pearls @Sammy @Miss-Sexy-Legs have been very welcoming and accomodative of me. Thanks to them .

I look forward to meeting like minded friends socially first with zero expectations. I do not care about play at this point.yes I do feel horny from time to time seeing some of the gorgeous women but isn't that the whole point of this site. Who isn't..?

I find that for the first time I feel welcomed without having to worry about being judged. Thanks for making me feel part of something here.

I think it's enough personal reflection here. Go on and have fun you suckers... And remember to be nice to me. I do bite and lick but only when asked and only women, please..!

Ehhhh boyo lol Accomadative lol

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
1, "what do you get out of it ?"

2, "are you comfortable with the environment here"

3, "what would you like to see change "

I wouldn't normally reply as I've said my bit in numerous other threads on SG's but if you want my honest opinion, here goes;

1. I joined with no expectations but was amazed just how welcoming the site was. For me it's a lot of fun, loads of laughs and I get to chat with other members. The best thing that I have got from of the site was meeting up with @Miss-Sexy-Legs and going from a SG to a couple. So it works if you are prepared to put the effort in. Yes it can be frustrating at times but that's the same in real life, the site is no different.

2. Yes I am comfortable here, if I wasn't I wouldn't be here but I guess like all of us some things annoy me, others I agree with other I disagree with but that is what the site is about, social interaction. For me, as a mod and an individual I try to keep a balanced approach which believe me can be difficult at times.

3. Nothing, the site is unique.

F

forest_pete

There have been a lot of threads over time about Single guys on here, this site is the most welcoming of any on the web to us without a doubt, and for that I thank @Admin and @Pearls for their commitment to us, I know what I get out of the site but I have a question or two for you guys?

1, "what do you get out of it ?"

2, "are you comfortable with the environment here"

3, "what would you like to see change "

Honest answers please and couples and single ladies if you have any comments I would love to hear them too.
I get a place where I can express myself fully, I haven't met anyone but that's fine as the banter here is good.

Yes the environment is better than other sites.

No chances but maybe have more online socials in chat room

Reactions: Therapon
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
since joining the site a few days ago i have bn made to feel very welcome by all the members and have had some great laughs and banter and also have noticed that if u have any problems you can ask someone for help and all the members will help and give advice which on many other sites you may not find