Yo fukwit READ MY LIPS

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
Opps sorry forgot you can't can you now we're all supposed to wear face coverings! normally I'd put a LOL or PMSL at the end but it's not funny really. We've had the blind getting a hard time because guide dogs are not trained to social distance, now it's the turn of the deaf communitys turn to suffer from the idiots of society, Already locally we've had one poor guy leave a shop in distress because idiot behind the counter couldn't understand the guy needed to read lips and the mask he was wearing was preventing that. Come on people lets have a little more thought please.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Gawd hasn’t this country become a nation of moan moan moan. What is so wrong in controlling a virus when the R number is going up in many places in England? Face coverings are exempt for under the age of 11 and people with medical conditions and disabilities so if you are deaf you don’t have to wear them but if you feel you would like to wear them then more places are now stocking transparent ones.
First it was moan about lock down, then moan about no holiday, let’s not get into meeting for sex! Now face coverings.
What has happened to folk?
The attitude of “just get on with it” has long gone, people need to take a leaf out of our older generation who ever moan and simply carry on without question.
If we need to get rid of a deadly virus then let’s simply get rid of it and follow the rules, you never know! It may save lives!

Last edited:
26 July 2016
It's not a moan at wearing masks as such more a moan about the none thinking sheep who because they've been told to wear a mask insist on wearing it regardless of the needs of the hard of hearing. If wearing a mask in areas where social distancing is difficult reduces risk then thats great I'm all for it but consideration for others please.

I do have the attitude of "just get on with it" if I hadn't I'd have been dead at 17, being told that if they don't get you on dialysis you'll be dead in 2 weeks focuses the mind. My Sheer bloody mindedness and "just get on with it" attitude has seen me through 2 transplants, over half my life on dialysis, last 4 suffering perianal abcces's and my joints slowly siezing up ,but I keep going and getting on with it.

Pearls you mention following the rules, from what I observe most don't think rules apply to them or they can "bend them" where rules are relaxed the old addage "give an inch take a mile" holds sway and where there are exceptions there are those who try to exploit them.