• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

You know it's fucked when...

19 March 2015
You're dictated to about lady feminine products. Arseholes.

"Only women bleed" peeps, not people. Women.
Men; we do not have ovaries.
Tools.

?

19 March 2015
Also, we used to call these sanitary products... TF is period products about? fuck off. Changing language daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guru G and Therapon
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Did you see the bullshit about Tampax yesterday?

Absolute complete horseshit.
Tampax have 1 job: make products exclusively for women. Why do they feel the need to alienate their entire client base?

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
? I was talking about this with Mrg last night.How the hell do you start an argument about basic human biology ? ? It's the most ridiculous thing i'd ever read x

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
because when you try to argue they call you a sis gender transphobe?
For women it's TERF:
Trans-exclusionist radical feminist.
Because how dare we have biological-female only spaces, how dare you use the dictionary definition of a woman (by the way, it's 'adult human female'. For some reason that's offensive).

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
For women it's TERF:
Trans-exclusionist radical feminist.
Because how dare we have biological-female only spaces, how dare you use the dictionary definition of a woman (by the way, it's 'adult human female'. For some reason that's offensive).

well they don't seem to understand there is a difference between gender and sex. to be honest till i just checked which is which i had them the wrong way around.

10 November 2020
City
New York
The company specializes in the production of various automotive LED lights, strobe lights, police lights,, work lights, welcome to purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
15 March 2020
" However, Tesco said the aisle was cordoned off due to police investigating a break-in, not perceived government rules, and it was an "isolated incident". "

Then where is the police tape instead of Tesco's own barriers? I call bullshit. The police do not cordon off specific aisles for a break in, the whole store would be closed off.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
Well that’s odd as it’s changed a bit. Ah I think, IIRC, Tesco withdrew the statement and the main article was re-written. Maybe why the two (my post and the link) don’t add up.
Basically I think it said something along the lines of - “sanitary products are available to all people during this time” or thereabouts.

Reactions: Kwaka_Rider
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…