Your best experience...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 June 2019
City
Washington
We’ve had a few great experiences but two are by far the stand out:

Meeting a fantastic naughty couple here who we absolutely ❤️ on both sides of the SS coin and can’t wait for all this shit to be over so we can meet again. You know who you are!

The other was one particularly quiet night at a club where nothing much looked like it was on the cards until I clapped eyes on a very tall, very erm impressive young Lennox Lewis lookalike who joined us in the hot tub, R lifted me off his lap and put me between them ... my hands did some walking ... I remember so clearly looking at R as if to ask him if it was OK and him nodding, so fucking horny ... I asked him if he was coming into a room with us and the rest is behind the closed door! ??... until it was over and we went back in the tub and chatted and laughed about stuff together. Both of us love the hot memory but would not be the same if it was repeated!

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Some of you have heard this b4 but for the newer members and those we haven't met,,,,yet.
Our best experience was what started it all for us. Many years ago at the start of our relationship when Ry was just 18 she had a girlfriend as well as me. One weekend we were house sitting for my mother, big house in the country, massive garden with hot tub under a wooden pagoda thingy. The girlfriend came to stay and we ate, drank then leapt in the tub. It was winter, clear night time sky with lots of stars and snow on the ground. We messed about in the tub then ran naked through the snow to continue activities on a large white fur rug in front of the open coal fire in the house. It was like something you see in a Hollywood romance film, but quite a bit sexier.
We are still in contact with the lady in question and she still occasionally joins us to relive that memorable night.
Xx G

17 September 2020
Some of you have heard this b4 but for the newer members and those we haven't met,,,,yet.
Our best experience was what started it all for us. Many years ago at the start of our relationship when Ry was just 18 she had a girlfriend as well as me. One weekend we were house sitting for my mother, big house in the country, massive garden with hot tub under a wooden pagoda thingy. The girlfriend came to stay and we ate, drank then leapt in the tub. It was winter, clear night time sky with lots of stars and snow on the ground. We messed about in the tub then ran naked through the snow to continue activities on a large white fur rug in front of the open coal fire in the house. It was like something you see in a Hollywood romance film, but quite a bit sexier.
We are still in contact with the lady in question and she still occasionally joins us to relive that memorable night.
Xx G
Lucky bugger ?