Your worst experience...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 19022

Of swinging so far has been?..

Include anything nasty too. Such as dirty fingernails or odour. :sick:
Meeting a lady who was totally opposite to her photo. I was very disappointed, as her photo was a mature Curvy lady average height. Elegantly dressed. What turned up was short, very large and wearing 2 sizes too small black leggings which looked virtually see through. Not a sight to be behind on an escalator ??

19 March 2015
Meeting a lady who was totally opposite to her photo. I was very disappointed, as her photo was a mature Curvy lady average height. Elegantly dressed. What turned up was short, very large and wearing 2 sizes too small black leggings which looked virtually see through. Not a sight to be behind on an escalator ??
LOL! That's a whole new level of dodgy profile! ?
18orc8.jpg

24 June 2019
City
Washington
First rookie error of ours was to meet NOT in a neutral environment! We were SO flippin’ ridiculous in those first couple of months. I mean what were we even thinking of?
Arrived at apartment of LOCAL couple dressed to impress. Their pics looked good, they were about our age (apparently!). Pics were 10-15 years out of date and they openly admitted to fibbing on their profile (an early lesson in why SS is the best rather than other sites!). They were nice enough but not really who we would go for - and we did stay and had a few bevs because we were too polite at that stage just to walk and maybe also a bit curious as to how it all worked as it was our first meet ...