‘J&R’s 69’ - QUIZ INFO FOR TOMORROW NIGHT - Friday 11th Sept 2020

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 June 2019
City
Washington
Morning all!

Are you ready for tomorrow (Friday) night’s quiz?

You will need:

To know where The Cockwell Inn chatroom is.
To test you can hear audio on the audio test file we have loaded to the new Audio section of The Gallery (thanks @Admin).
A pen.
Paper.
Your smart phone.

‘J&R’s 69’ will start at 2030 and run as follows:
  • 1. General Knowledge
  • 2. To Me, To You
  • 3. J&R’s Bits and Pieces (Music Round)
  • 4. Let’s Talk About Sex
  • 5. Picture Round
  • 6. It’s All About Chemistry
Before Round 1 starts please tell us in the chat which round you want to play your joker on. Joker will double your points but can only be played on Rounds 2, 4 or 6.

Questions for all rounds will appear in the chat in The Cockwell Inn. Please write your answers for each round on a piece of paper, take a pic and send it to us via private message here on Social Swinging after each round.

Please don’t put your answers in the chat - banter and chat whilst the quiz progresses, and a bit of heckling of the QMs is compulsory ... but keep your answers to yourself! Scores on the doors will be announced after the music round and again at the end.

Round 3 - J&R’s Bits and Pieces - will appear instantly in the Gallery. 15 short audio clips will be loaded for you to listen to. A point will be scored for name of song and a point for the artist both in full!

The Quiz Master’s decisions are final and any dissent will be punished by the Quiz Mistress in her catsuit with whip in hand!

Any questions or problems please ask here ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night!

Jayne and Robert ??

24 June 2019
City
Washington
Yes I've checked those :)
That is so strange. I'm on my PC now and it's playing OK this side. Are you all right to listen through your phone tomorrow night? There will be just one audio loaded with all 15 tracks on one audio as a mix so it won't be fiddly. If you particularly want to use your PC to listen then I will put my thinking cap on about what might be happening your side and come back to you later. J xx

Reactions: scully1973
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Morning all!

You will need:

To test you can hear audio on the audio test file we have loaded to the new Audio section of The Gallery (thanks @Admin).
A pen.
Paper.
Your smart phone.

• 1. General Knowledge
  • 2. To Me, To You
  • 5. Picture Round
Before Round 1 starts please tell us in the chat which round you want to play your joker on. Joker will double your points but can only be played on Rounds 2, 4 or 6.

Questions for all rounds will appear in the chat in The Cockwell Inn. Please write your answers for each round on a piece of paper, take a pic and send it to us via private message here on Social Swinging after each round.

Please don’t put your answers in the chat - banter and chat whilst the quiz progresses, and a bit of heckling of the QMs is compulsory ... but keep your answers to yourself! Scores on the doors will be announced after the music round and again at the end.

Round 3 - J&R’s Bits and Pieces - will appear instantly in the Gallery. 15 short audio clips will be loaded for you to listen to. A point will be scored for name of song and a point for the artist both in full!

The Quiz Master’s decisions are final and any dissent will be punished by the Quiz Mistress in her catsuit with whip in hand!

Jayne and Robert ??
So is the rule, the winner hosts the next one? I don’t need to worry then ?

22 July 2020
Morning all!

You will need:

A pen.
Paper.
Your smart phone.

• 1. General Knowledge
  • 2. To Me, To You
  • 5. Picture Round

Jayne and Robert ??
Sorry I'm going to miss this one ?, no rest for the wicked ?. Looks like its going to be a fab quiz night with lots of fun and pleasure ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Using the link above, you will find the audio for this evening’s quiz.
Should you have issues on playback, please disable any Ad-blocking software and/or try another browser. Almost all browsers support MP3’s.
Also even though we don’t run ads, if you do run Ad-blocker it can interfere with site scripting. So ideally it’s best to disable it and whitelist the site.
Thanks all x

Reactions: Therapon and Tiger
7 September 2020
Morning all!

You will need:

A pen.
Paper.
Your smart phone.

• 1. General Knowledge
  • 2. To Me, To You
  • 5. Picture Round

Jayne and Robert ??
I haven't missed it have i? :(

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon