‘what Is Sex Like?’ | Girl On The Net

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
Not strictly speaking about swinging, but I really like how GirlOnTheNet writes, and this piece is great.

"What is sex like? My answer to this tricky question... | Girl on the Net"
Sex is like a sneeze multiplied fifty times, if you happen to do it well. Or it’s a heavy stone sitting in the centre of your chest if things went badly.

Great sex can be like taking a midnight walk to the corner shop and finding they have Dairy Milk on discount – a whole bar for fifty pence, woo hoo! Bad sex is like arriving at the pub after a ten-mile hike to find they stopped serving food ten minutes ago.

More in the link:

10 July 2018
:DBrilliant
I really like her writing; not only is it at times hot as hell, it’s clever, and she uses language exactly as it should be used: to provoke a reaction in the reader.

And it occurs to me that I could never say this - ‘I like her writing because it turns me on’ - on social media, for the obvious reasons… heh.

D

Deleted member 11852

Not strictly speaking about swinging, but I really like how GirlOnTheNet writes, and this piece is great.

"What is sex like? My answer to this tricky question... | Girl on the Net"
Sex is like a sneeze multiplied fifty times, if you happen to do it well. Or it’s a heavy stone sitting in the centre of your chest if things went badly.

Great sex can be like taking a midnight walk to the corner shop and finding they have Dairy Milk on discount – a whole bar for fifty pence, woo hoo! Bad sex is like arriving at the pub after a ten-mile hike to find they stopped serving food ten minutes ago.

More in the link:
Brilliant x M

Reactions: Pearls