10 of the Most Popular Sexual Fetishes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
6. Foot Worship
FootFetish068.jpg
Foot fetishism is surprisingly common. It is the most common fetish of the non-genital body parts and non-sexual objects. Sigmund Freud offered the explanation that people develop this fetish due to the fact that the human foot resembles a penis. No matter what the reason, foot worshiping is a popular fetish with 90 percent of the fetishists being male. It can involve the foot alone or feet, shoes and socks or stockings. Perhaps it has to do with how we are wired, with our brains reacting to different pleasure centers on our bodies. Even individuals that are not into this fetish may enjoy having their toes sucked once in a while.
I have a receiving foot fetish, yummy....

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
3. Rubber/Latex/Leather
color_designer_latex_suit_for_woman_7953_10.jpg
This fetish relates to those that gain sexual enjoyment by wearing or having their partner wear rubber, latex or leather material. They refer to themselves as “rubberists”. The tight material acts as a type of sexual bondage. For some, the smell of rubber/latex/leather may also be a turn on. The fetish can range from wearing the more conventional types of items such as a cat suit to something more unusual such as a gas mask.
I love wearing rubber clothes.

K

kevster

3. Rubber/Latex/Leather
color_designer_latex_suit_for_woman_7953_10.jpg
This fetish relates to those that gain sexual enjoyment by wearing or having their partner wear rubber, latex or leather material. They refer to themselves as “rubberists”. The tight material acts as a type of sexual bondage. For some, the smell of rubber/latex/leather may also be a turn on. The fetish can range from wearing the more conventional types of items such as a cat suit to something more unusual such as a gas mask.
I love a woman in latex, the shine and smell is divine,I enjoy wearing latex too.

D

Deleted member 1402

Age play is awesome. I dabbled in it, but just chucked a shit load of stuff from when I used to revert back to a 'little'. Shit loads of hello kitty stuff and my little pony from clothes and colouring books to teddies.
Worked for a company that made fetish clothing, you really wouldn't believe the turn over..well I for one love it!
It's a very popular fetish! I'd wear it if I could afford it!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Age play is awesome. I dabbled in it, but just chucked a shit load of stuff from when I used to revert back to a 'little'. Shit loads of hello kitty stuff and my little pony from clothes and colouring books to teddies.

It's a very popular fetish! I'd wear it if I could afford it!
Do you mean nappies and dummies :eek:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin