Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

1980's New Romantic Party @ Townhouse 25th July

Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by TownhouseTwosome, 23 July 2015.

1. TownhouseTwosome

TownhouseTwosome VIP Member PV

What's not to love about the 80's?! This is a chance for you guys to camp it like Adam Ant, go dapper like Spandau Ballet, wear tight pants like Bowie, wear sexy big hear like Duran Duran, wear guy liner like Boy George! Girls, go wild like Toyah, Grunge it up like Blondie, Backcomb and layer up like Madonna, go punk like Siouxsie and the Banshees!

This night is dedicated to everything 80's!! We will have our DJ playing your favourite 80's dance music, an 80's inspired buffet (think pineapple/cheese hedgehog and vol au vents), we will even have snowballs on the bar!!! lol

I will be offering free drinks to those who have made the effort to dress up and best dressed will win a prize!

This is going to be an amazing night of 80's fun and filth...go all out and wear your neon leg warmers in the playrooms!! pmsl

See you there!!! I will be the one with the crimped, backcombed hairdoo!

xxxx

• Sounds brilliant! :D Added this thread to the calendar for you (y)

• Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Oh now that sounds like our kind of night!
        Excellent :) ;)

• Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

This is so me and i still have my leg warmers at hand hehe xxxx:love:

• Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Now THAT sounds like real fun! neons and sweatbands at the ready.. !! :D xx

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
              By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
              Dismiss Notice