200 New Members in 9 days!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Mr @Steed99 indeed it is.. And thank you very much. It helps also that clubs are helping us, pushing us and promoting us. That's something we cannot replace.
But yes we're promoting and pushing like no-ones business and word of mouth is definitely getting out there it seems! Thank you again :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Fantastic! Well we're more than happy you joined up and are here. ;) xx
And another (here goes - they don't like these much.. :D ) shout out to @TheVA for being so supportive (y) thank you very much for your continued support... :) xx

Reactions: TheVA
T

TheVA

Get ready @Admin she will want another trophy:D:D It has been a busy time and we do thank everyone for the ongoing support xx
Ooooo yes please another trophy should be in order I'd say p, and still waiting for you to employ me for a few minutes to get that one too lol #trophyhunter ps I have cards in my pockets at work now just in case I hear someone say which sites are you on then da da a card appears on the bar magic xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ooooo yes please another trophy should be in order I'd say p, and still waiting for you to employ me for a few minutes to get that one too lol #trophyhunter ps I have cards in my pockets at work now just in case I hear someone say which sites are you on then da da a card appears on the bar magic xx
Haha :rofl::rofl:xx

Reactions: TheVA and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

That's the way! :D xx
Trophy hunter? You!? Noooo.... ;) :sneaky: :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: TheVA and Pearls