3 Best Qualities

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

:hmm:...
My eyes, my breasts and my smile.
Oh..and my personality (now i'm cheating)
@Arb...what about your 3 best qualities:)x

Reactions: PaintedDreams
26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
My ability to only think and care about me.
My lust for world domination
My ability to ignore rules of a game and just tag myself into it without the invitation :p

Last edited:
Reactions: mrandmrs30plus
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Honesty, sense of humour, nice boobs. I tag @MP386
Only just seen this so best qualities.. I like to think I am a gentleman with the way I conduct myself ....
I like to think I am a considerate lover and like to know a lady is having a good time ...
Then of course I know your all thinking it :D my Brad Pitt good looks :tiphat: ...
I have to tag someone :hmm: @Lanelad

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No idea, I think these are for other people to consider. I could list some but then it's my biased opinion.
Ok that may come across as negative but I honestly believe my best qualities are for others to judge and not simply a list of what I think.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 1030

No idea, I think these are for other people to consider. I could list some but then it's my biased opinion.
Ok that may come across as negative but I honestly believe my best qualities are for others to judge and not simply a list of what I think.
You don't get away with it that easily. What do you think your 3 best qualities are?