• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

50 Shades Darker

M

meet_the_fockers

Anyone seen this
No must admit.. after all the hype i found the first a bit of a let down.. more a romantic comedy.. all the girls in work.. where saying OMG can you believe it? Really?
I just smiled and nodded..

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Very tame, tamer than the first but a slightly better story. It was alright if you're really bored one evening.

Reactions: Pearls
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
No Matter what, a percentage will complain mostly small mind peeps

F

fizzers

I'm running off here as I've not seen this film. But as for BDSM. Well! We have been to a teaching session in Birmingham on roping and the use of whips. We have both whipped each other and have forgot the safe word. I have whipped my wife till she could not sit down for several days. So what is wrong with that? We both enjoyed the pain. The giving and the taking. The only reason we don't often punish each other now is that we live too close to next door neighbours to scream loudly.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Its all a load of bull isnt it how can something you do together that you consent to be abuse its just something else for people without the knowledge to moan about.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Make no mistake. In the eyes of the law some practices in bdsm are abuse. That is why all precautions possible need to be taken when playing, particularly with new playmates. Written consent won't stand up in court as a defense but I always get it if I know that play will go in that direction. I would hope it would be worth something if not a total defense. I know I will never go to far as I am careful, but it can also be down to the perception of those watching, not even the other person involved.
Definitely need to apply a little grey matter and be very careful

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Good point, playing them kind of games as a couple you know each others boundaries but if you are playing the same games with new people you do need some kind of consent to say whats ok with them and whats not. I hadn't actually looked at it that way before you said it.

MOTM

18 July 2015
Nope because it will be shit aswell
I found them well presented, remember that to the outside world who have no understanding of the whole BDSM scene will find the films educational. The writers and producers have to simplify this so the audience can try and understand a sneek peak, I do think they did a good job, if it were a film for BDSM lovers only then completely different story.

Reactions: Therapon

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
It's not that it's more they just not very well made to my eye the sets seemed drab, the colour pallette is to grey and flat (adding to the drabness) and I no real chemistry between the actors, I know the source material isn't great and a lot of grey tones were always going to be used but that still not an excuse.

MOTM

18 July 2015
I thought they did an amazing job, it's very hard to portray something to an audience that has no idea about the subject, the books are better though

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…