5000 Members On Social Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Being Social Swinging’s eagle eyed statistician it has come to my notice that membership of this wonderful facility has just reached the 5000 mark. Whilst it’s not a numbers game, it’s great to know that the number of people wishing to join the best and safest swingers site around, continues to grow. It’s a pity that many of them are not very active and day to day appearances fall to a much smaller number of members. I guess that a considerable number have also now ended up with restricted access, as they joined before compulsory photo verification was introduced.

Nevertheless, those that are active know that the original concept of a very safe swingers site, devised by @Admin and @Pearls , and run everyday in conjunction with a small band of dedicated team members, continues to provide a wonderful way for followers of this great lifestyle to keep in touch and know what is going on. Well done folks and keep up the good work.

Reactions: Marcus
T

The_Bibas

Being Social Swinging’s eagle eyed statistician it has come to my notice that membership of this wonderful facility has just reached the 5000 mark. Whilst it’s not a numbers game, it’s great to know that the number of people wishing to join the best and safest swingers site around, continues to grow. It’s a pity that many of them are not very active and day to day appearances fall to a much smaller number of members. I guess that a considerable number have also now ended up with restricted access, as they joined before compulsory photo verification was introduced.

Nevertheless, those that are active know that the original concept of a very safe swingers site, devised by @Admin and @Pearls , and run everyday in conjunction with a small band of dedicated team members, continues to provide a wonderful way for followers of this great lifestyle to keep in touch and know what is going on. Well done folks and keep up the good work.
Oh
That means only 4765 of them are hiding from me....

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Steed99

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Thank you as ever @Steed99 - always the watchful eye and keeper of stats.
@Pearls and I were just discussing this actually and it's a shame that so many choose to not be active or leave and so on.. But those who stay and become part of the site in all ways - are the ones who make this site what it is.
It's ever evolving and always new faces are coming in, some leave, a lot get banned - but out of all those, the diamonds in the rough stay.
We couldn't ask for more.
Yes always an issue regarding the numbers game, but such is life. We all work hard here and do what we can to make sure the site is as safe as possible and with genuine people here.
As I always say about this; I'd rather a site with 3k genuine and happy members, than 300k of which too many are fake or troublesome.
Thank you everyone for your continued support. Please help spread the love with people!
Love Social Swinging? Want to Share the Love?