A big hello from us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 795
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Hi

Taurin here...it has been quite a while and I must confess I leave this to Thalia cos I'm a bit slow and can't get to grips with it all....Lol anyways, pleased to meet you..xx
It's easy when you know how and crack it, honestly. :D
I am very sure we met at the social house party, and am very sure we spoke about it afterwards.. On here,. remember we did an exhibition of the site at @Toria 's house party?
Anyway nice to see you still on here both and blimey it's gone so quick... ;) xx

D

Deleted member 795

It's easy when you know how and crack it, honestly. :D
I am very sure we met at the social house party, and am very sure we spoke about it afterwards.. On here,. remember we did an exhibition of the site at @Toria 's house party?
Anyway nice to see you still on here both and blimey it's gone so quick... ;) xx
I do remember that at torias house party, but being old and senile , I struggle to remember all the people we meet...Lol .Anyways, I'm sure our paths will cross again and hope to get to know you better.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
I do remember that at torias house party, but being old and senile , I struggle to remember all the people we meet...Lol .Anyways, I'm sure our paths will cross again and hope to get to know you better.
Likewise... And let's hope so. Indeed I thought we did. Was a brilliant night too!
Ahh old and senile, I highly doubt that! ;)
Yes perhaps come along and join us to one of the club socials we've coming up? x
Anyway have fun and always good to see you both here :)