A club

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8095

This is the question that clubs would ask though. How do you do it without hitting the guys pocket. How to make it equal for all without it being just a club full of men. How do you get the balance? ??
Set a quota of some sort, X number of singles and X number of couples. So if the capacity of the club is say 100, then perhaps 50 couples and 25 each of singles, all paying the same per person price without the ludicrous membership fees imposed for maybe only 1 visit.

It's not perfect but it would be a start (P)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Set a quota of some sort, X number of singles and X number of couples. So if the capacity of the club is say 100, then perhaps 50 couples and 25 each of singles, all paying the same per person price without the ludicrous membership fees imposed for maybe only 1 visit.

That’s brilliant. Why isn’t this used do you think? ?

8 July 2018

That’s a cracking idea! I like your thinking
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

D

Deleted member 11852

I think if you charged per person and not gender you would find the club would attract a lot more customers of all gender it would probably find it’s own balance....it would be more inviting to couples and single males the single females might feel put out then though...W..

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think if you charged per person and not gender you would find the club would attract a lot more customers of all gender it would probably find it’s own balance....it would be more inviting to couples and single males the sing females might feel put out then though...W..
Why would females be put out?
I’ve mentioned before, there is a club that charges the same for all with no restrictions. It was very popular. I’m not sure if they are still going but the balance did work out. ??

D

Deleted member 8095

That’s brilliant. Why isn’t this used do you think? ?
If I'm being 100% honest, from my very limited experience of clubs they appear to keep the costs low for couples to attract them and then the single ladies get in for free, because after all who doesn't love a unicorn but this doesn't pay the wages or overheads, enter the single guys, the cash cows so to speak and I'll be honest when I say that in my experience both in the vanilla world and swinging, a guy will do almost anything to charm the knickers off a woman. There is the recipe right there, sex hungry guys who'll complain but pay the sky high fees for the chance to get lucky, couples who will chase the same prey but pay much less and the women go for free hence the princess attitude of some if not most of them.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If I'm being 100% honest, from my very limited experience of clubs they appear to keep the costs low for couples to attract them and then the single ladies get in for free, because after all who doesn't love a unicorn but this doesn't pay the wages or overheads, enter the single guys, the cash cows so to speak and I'll be honest when I say that in my experience both in the vanilla world and swinging, a guy will do almost anything to charm the knickers off a woman. There is the recipe right there, sex hungry guys who'll complain but pay the sky high fees for the chance to get lucky, couples who will chase the same prey but pay much less and the women go for free hence the princess attitude of some if not most of them.
Princess attitude. Brave very brave ?? spot on though ???

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok what about a club that charged the same price for all. Let’s just say £20 per person. One area as mentioned above for mingling then something in place to restrict all the guys jumping in the play rooms. Then that’s a pick and mix kind of thing going on. I dunno, I’m just waffling I think ?