A Little Bit Of Fun What Would Be Your Ideal Wake Up Call In Morning ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

Now Lou would be telling porkies of she said a good strong coffee.Nothing like taking the bull by the horns and some good old spontaneous sex I say :whistle:

15 August 2015
Morning sex is such a great way to start the day, followed by a bacon buttie! Brown sauce obvs.
I had to contend with something else unfortunately which I posted in another thread...

Reactions: 80sbabe

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
I've always been curious about waking up to a bllowjob or being ridden? Would that count :p otherwise I guess a nice long shower

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I love spontaneous sex as much as anyone here but first thing in the morning I'm barely capable of finding my own arse with both hands :rofl::rofl::rofl:

N xxx

S

Sammy

Morning sex my favourite
Love to wake someone up slowly , have sex then fall back to sleep ..... night owl lol find myself prowling lol

Or

Ready to walk out through door , quick change of plan....
........pinned to door quickie
Straighten yourself up
walk out through door grinning like Cheshire Cat

Sx

M

meet_the_fockers

Im a morning sex person, mr F isn't.
He doesnt get much choice really when forced to comply :sneaky: x

Reactions: mrclouse

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Have to agree woken up with sex is far better than your alarm even if it's your favourite tune. Take note Mr N :whistle::whistle::sneaky:
VXX

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Have to agree woken up with sex is far better than your alarm even if it's your favourite tune. Take note Mr N :whistle::whistle::sneaky:
VXX
Noted my love.... Still think I'm a little better when I can actually focus tho :rofl:
N xxx