A little confusing this...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So, something that's been on our minds for some time - & I've just seen another account with the same and it's made us curious.

If you're on the site seeking: CD, TS, TS couple MF or FM or even TS/TS, how does that work if you identify as and label yourself as 'straight'?

How can that be? How does it work? How can it work if you're straight but willing to meet CD/TS etc? x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So, something that's been on our minds for some time - & I've just seen another account with the same and it's made us curious.

If you're on the site seeking: CD, TS, TS couple MF or FM or even TS/TS, how does that work if you identify as and label yourself as 'straight'?

How can that be? How does it work? How can it work if you're straight but willing to meet CD/TS etc? x
Covering all options ... just in case .. :confused:

19 March 2015
I'm still genuinely concerned and confused about this. I read a post earlier today, or yesterday ? (the days tend to blur) where there's now a new term.
I can't recall it off the top of my head, I will dig about. But it's where a straight person becomes trans to then go with another trans person so they effectively become double negatives of each other.
Literally.

I'm so annoyed I can't find it for you now. But I will.