A Man Should Have A Wife For The Family And A Mistress For Pleasure

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Turn the question on its head. If the opposite proposition is true, then the original statement is also likely to be true. Ergo:

A woman should have a husband for the family and a lover for pleasure.

Everyone still agree?

:)

D

Deleted member 6485

Turn the question on its head. If the opposite proposition is true, then the original statement is also likely to be true. Ergo:

Everyone still agree?

Of course x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Everyone still agree?

:yeahbaby:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Maestro?:rofl:x
I have a friend who called me Maestro. I tutored her throughout her BA and Masters degrees (for free, she's talented) and she was very, very grateful. Which was fine, only she then started calling me Maestro. Which I didn't like.

One night she was praising my skills from the rafters and I said, "Look, you're only seeing half the picture. There's a lot more to me than this..." and I came clean about my social media fuckery.

5 hours and 2 bottles of vodka later, she was crying in a pool on the sitting room floor.

I took her idea of me as an essentially good person and, because I disagreed with her choice of language, smashed her idea of me on the sitting room floor.

Wasn't really necessary, in retrospect.

:/

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
I think im enough for Dan - dont think he'd be able to manage a mistress as well!! Now, if it was someone to do the housework/Cook dinner/iron etc then i think he'd rather that as im better at sex than doing any of those things lol :lol:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have a friend who called me Maestro. I tutored her throughout her BA and Masters degrees (for free, she's talented) and she was very, very grateful. Which was fine, only she then started calling me Maestro. Which I didn't like.

One night she was praising my skills from the rafters and I said, "Look, you're only seeing half the picture. There's a lot more to me than this..." and I came clean about my social media fuckery.

5 hours and 2 bottles of vodka later, she was crying in a pool on the sitting room floor.

I took her idea of me as an essentially good person and, because I disagreed with her choice of language, smashed her idea of me on the sitting room floor.

Wasn't really necessary, in retrospect.

:/
One night she was praising my skills from the rafters
:D

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
And to turn it round, i would rather have Dan for the sex and pleasure part of it rather than anything else as he can do things to/for me that no-one else has (and hes always in work so hes rarely home anyway) x

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I think star treks denobulans, males have three wives each of which had three husbands (also swinging is suggested to be their social norm).

I also think a man should try his best to maintain that early realationship electricity especially once married.

Reactions: Pearls