• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

A Man Should Have A Wife For The Family And A Mistress For Pleasure

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Turn the question on its head. If the opposite proposition is true, then the original statement is also likely to be true. Ergo:

A woman should have a husband for the family and a lover for pleasure.

Everyone still agree?

D

Deleted member 6485

Turn the question on its head. If the opposite proposition is true, then the original statement is also likely to be true. Ergo:

Everyone still agree?

Of course x

MOTM

18 July 2015

Everyone still agree?

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Maestro?x
I have a friend who called me Maestro. I tutored her throughout her BA and Masters degrees (for free, she's talented) and she was very, very grateful. Which was fine, only she then started calling me Maestro. Which I didn't like.

One night she was praising my skills from the rafters and I said, "Look, you're only seeing half the picture. There's a lot more to me than this..." and I came clean about my social media fuckery.

5 hours and 2 bottles of vodka later, she was crying in a pool on the sitting room floor.

I took her idea of me as an essentially good person and, because I disagreed with her choice of language, smashed her idea of me on the sitting room floor.

Wasn't really necessary, in retrospect.

:/

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
I think im enough for Dan - dont think he'd be able to manage a mistress as well!! Now, if it was someone to do the housework/Cook dinner/iron etc then i think he'd rather that as im better at sex than doing any of those things lol

MOTM

18 July 2015
One night she was praising my skills from the rafters

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
And to turn it round, i would rather have Dan for the sex and pleasure part of it rather than anything else as he can do things to/for me that no-one else has (and hes always in work so hes rarely home anyway) x

Reactions: Therapon

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I think star treks denobulans, males have three wives each of which had three husbands (also swinging is suggested to be their social norm).

I also think a man should try his best to maintain that early realationship electricity especially once married.

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…