A Night At The Bar

• Thread starter Deleted member 8626
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8626

Our eyes meet across a crowded bar my cock instantly begins to stiffen, as I'm drawn towards your pert little breasts as she moves in your chair and her low cut blouse reveals the outline of your sexy bra and I see her erect nipples pushing against the fabric straining to be released. I'm conscious of my know semi erect cock in my trousers as I slowly stand and walk over to her. Her eyes widen with excitement and anticipation, that I'm coming over the chat to her. As I introduce myself to her, her beautiful smile captivates me, drawing me in to those Sensual eyes that say nothing, but everything. I ask if I can sit down and she replys in a husky but sexy voice that she would love it if i sit and chat to her.
As I sit down my leg gently makes contact with hers in an unavoidable accident but the energy that passes between us catches me by surprise and causes my heart to miss a beat, I apologise and put my hand on the bar to steady myself and she puts your hand on mine, the contact electrifies the air around us, she blushes and looks up at me with those doe eyes that plead with me take her now, here this very minute over the bar. I make myself comfortable on the bar stool, even more conscious know of my hard cock pushing against my boxers I feel the piercing in my cock catch on my boxers and I resist the temptation to put my hand on my lap to make my cock more comfortable. We start to talk, introducing ourselves to each other and instantly we're at ease with each other like we've known each other for years, I'm captivated by your perfect lips as she speaks, the lip gloss glistening with moisture her lips, my mind wonders as I imagine delicately kissing them. I can see in her eyes that she wants me and I think to myself that I have been truly blessed by the gods this night. Her eyes wonder across my face as she takes in my rugged, weathered beauty, then her head lowers to take in my athletic, muscular body, she notices me catching her doing this but she shows no shame, no embarrassment, and why should she, she's a confident sexual woman who knows what she wants. She crosses and uncrosses herr legs and I notice her long legs for the first time and the way your black tights look against your soft skin. She notices me looking at your legs and smiles I compliment her on how great you looks and she gives a little giggle and blushes and I notice your breasts rise and fall in your blouse. She puts her hand on my thigh and my cock instantly reacts, she suggests that we move to a quieter part of the bar and stands up to look around for somewhere for us to move to. I notice as she stands, that just how amazing her body looks in a tight black skirt she turns around with her back to me and I'm drawn to your tight arse and I'm thinking how much I'd like to see that bouncing up and down on my hard cock. She indicates to a booth in a dark corner of the bar for us to move over to, I pick up our drinks and follow behind watching her move in a way that suggests she knows I'm watching your bum and she likes it.
We sit down in the booth next to each other and she turns towards me and gives me a cheeky little smile and leans over and whisper into my ear that she has no knickers on and gives my ear a little nibble, before she pulls back and looks at me. I slowly move my hand down and place it on her knee feeling the soft silk of your tights and slowly move my hand up her thigh and under your skirt I expect your hand to come down and stop me but it doesn't, so I smile and she slightly opens her legs to allow me better access, my hand reaches what feels like suspenders and I smile knowing that she has sexy underwear on. I linger there for a moment feeling the softness of the lace before moving my hand up into your crutch my fingers feel that she is commcompletely shaved and my finger tips touch her lips, I feel her flinch a little and give a small gasp. Her skin feels smooth as I gently rub your pussy lips with my fingers and I can feel that she is already wet I slip a finger tip inside her wet sopping pussy, she gasps again and she moves her hand up to her mouth to stiffle the little moan that comes out of your mouth then she pushes herself against the back of the chair and her head falls back as my fingers explore your wet hole. I slowly take my fingers out of her pussy giving your clit a little rub while I'm doing this and then bring my fingers up to my mouth and taste her sweet juices. I lean over and whisper into her ear that she tastes great and she pulls my head towards her by placing your hand on my neck and pulls me I'm thrusting her Tongue in my mouth, she paused and pulled back when she realised that I had my tongue pierced then leaned back in and whispered in my ear to go somewhere else.
Continued in part two.

Reactions: Pearls