A Night Away

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Steve and Debs had arrived at the hotel they were staying at for the night and checked into the room. Debs was lazing in the bath wondering what Steve had planned for the night, she suspected he was arranging something and that something had to do with Social Swinging and he'd had her on orgasm restrictions and been edging her for the last 24 hours. Maybe he'd let her come before they went out?

She got out of the bath and sat naked on the bed drying her hair and putting on her make-up before they went out. When Steve came out of the bathroom she was sitting in the armchair wearing just her hold-ups and shoes. With a gleam in his eye he knelt on the floor in front of her and lifted her legs over the arm of the chair, she laid back in the chair with a pleading look on her face, would he fuck her, go down on her? She was desperate to come but no, instead he pulled a small bottle out of the pocket of his robe and annointed her clit with whatever it contained. Bastard! she thought to herself as she felt the effects of the warming oil. Luckily she hadn't said it out loud because that would have resulted in an over the knee spanking that would have made her more desperate to come. “OK knickers and dress on” he said “time for a drink”. Putting on the lacy thong and his favourite red dress she was starting to feel the effects of the oil.

They had a drink in the hotel bar. Debs was sat on a stool squirming slightly, to Steve's delight.

A cab arrived to take them to a local pub.

They sat at a table in the pub, Debs was trying to worm the plan out of Steve but he wasn't having any of it. All of a sudden a guy sat down opposite them. “Hi, I'm Andrew” he said “Would you like a drink”. “Yes please” said Steve and Andrew went up to the busy bar without even asking what they wanted. “You planned this” said Debs. “Yep” said Steve “and if we go back to the hotel for a drink and you're happy to play just do what you did to Simon” Steve had already arranged with Andrew that if he was happy then, when Steve suggested a drink at another pub he would go along, if he wasn't he could just make his excuses. He'd told Andrew that Debs would make it obvious at the other pub (their hotel) if she was happy to go ahead.

Andrew came back with the drinks and sat down. They were soon chatting like old friends. “Debs was squirming even more, a combination of the warming oil on her clit and the thought of the orgasms to come was making her cunt twitch and she knew her thong was flooded. She almost moaned with relief when Steve suggested they go back to the hotel for a drink and Andrew agreed with a big smile in her direction.

One short cab ride later they were back at the hotel., While Steve and Andrew got the drinks Debs dissapeared to the toilet. Coming back she found them seated in an out of the way booth. She dropped her very wet thong in Andrew's lap “look after that please Andrew” and sat next to Steve on the bench seat.

“See” said Steve “I told you subtlety wasn't her strongpoint” “Come and sit next to me Andrew” Said Debs. Steve hooked her nearest leg over his own, one hand caressing the inside of her thigh. Debs slid the other over Andrews leg and he wasn't slow in sliding a hand under her dress. They were careful not to touch her pussy other than a very few teasing brushes. She couldn't stand it for long.

Getting up she said “I need cock” and moved towards the doorway that led to the rooms.

Going up the stairs Andrew and Steve were treated to a great view under Debs short dress. Her inner thighs were glistening as her juices were leaking from what looked like a very turned on pussy. Debs realised that they were hanging back. "Come on you two I can't wait". In the room she went straight to the bed and took up what Steve always thought of as her 'ready' position. Kneeling on the edge of the bed with her head on her arms, her back arched to force her cunt back she looked exactly like what she was, a very horny woman that wanted cock. "Please" she moaned "just fuck me". Andrew was ahead of the game and had his trousers undone and a condom on. He and Steve had already discussed this and he knew she wanted a hard fast shag and he didn't disappoint. Steve put some music on that was at just the tempo she liked. It wasn't long before she came, squirting everywhere. Usually it wasn't long before the guy came as well at this pace but Andrew withdrew before he came and handed over to Steve who carried on the furious pace. Debs had come twice more before it was Andrews turn again and he slid his now lubed cock inside her and carried on. The lube was important because squirting, although it was slippery wasn't as good as the natural lubricant it washed away. They wanted to fuck her to a standstill but not by making her too sore for round 2.

Eventually after a couple of changes Debs was virtually coming continuously Steve knew it was time to finish and told Andrew not to change when he wanted to come. He did and withdrew, Steve took over and soon came inside her. Debs collapsed on the bed groaning. Steve laid next to her kissing and nuzzling her shoulder he moved to kiss her mouth. Meanwhile Andrew was between her legs kissing her buttocks. His tongue started to circle her ring, her hips were twitching and her back arched. As it did Andrew started to lick at her cunt, lapping up the lube and juices. "God" moaned Debs against Steve's lips "that is so fucking horny" When he had cleaned it thoroughly he edged up the bed and kissed her. "It tastes of cherry's" said a surprised Debs. "Oh the irony" said Steve

"Eating, her cherry after a fucking like that"

After a while Debs got her second wind. She had been lying there fiddling with both guys cocks and when they started to get hard she suddenly stretched like a cat, “I'm still a bit tired” she said feigning a yawn “why don't you two boys start without me. Rummaging down the side of the bed (giving lie to the being tired bit, she produced the selection of flavoured lubes they had brought with them. “Which flavour” she asked Andrew. He said the cherry and she squirted some on Steve's cock and wanked him to full erection.

Pulling Andrews head towards them she watched avidly as he drew Steve's cock into his mouth (afterwards Steve asked her how she knew Andrew was Bi, she laughed and said she didn't for definite but he could always have resisted, also the fact he got a hardon while sucking cock was a bit of a giveaway). Steve was enjoying Andrews ministrations but watched warily as Debs anointed Andrew's now fully erect cock with the Mango lube. Apart from a very brief time with Simon this was something Steve hadn't done before although he did know that it was something that turned Debs on. It wasn't that he was against it, he just hadn't had much practise. Then it was time for Cock Sucking 101, Debs, by this time had lost all pretence of being tired and took the role of a very enthusiastic teacher. “Oh well” thought Steve “If you are going to learn something, learn from an expert”. There followed a very relaxed hour or so with everybody sucking and licking everybody else with Debs squirting different flavoured lubes around like a demented thing. At the end everyone was a sticky mess, the guys with lube and Debs with lube and two lots of come which Andrew had made a great attempt to clean up.

One of the reasons for picking this hotel room was the large jacuzzi/corner bath (the other was the balcony so we could nip out for a fag) and soon all were in a nice hot bath with bubbles everywhere. Debs asked Andrew if there was anything he particularly wanted to do and he explained that he really liked DP but knew anal was one of her hard limits. He also said he'd like to try DVP but had never had the opportunity. Debs eyes lit up at this, DVP (with the right people) is one of her favourites. She obviously classed Andrew as 'right people'. They got out of the bath and towelled each other off.

Back on the bed Steve lubed up her pussy and his hands. For this she needed to be well lubed and relaxed and a Yoni massage was just the way to do it . When she was ready Andrew laid on his back and rolled a condom on. More lube and Debs swung her leg over him cowgirl style and fed his cock into her. She leant forward telling Andrew to keep still. Andrews cock was a bit longer than Steve's but a bit thinner so it was perfect for this position. Steve got behind her and slowly entered her as well. Once the guys were fully seated everyone kept still for a while for Debs to get used to the feeling. After a while they could feel her cunt pulsing around their cocks. Steve withdrew nearly all the way then as Andrew withdrew he pressed forward again so they were on alternate strokes. Debs was wailing and sobbing as she came, followed soon by Steve and then Andrew.

They'd found that nobody ever lasted long with DVP because of the tightness for the men and the stretching for Debs. It didn't really matter as it is doubtful she could take it for too long anyway. Afterwards they were, once again, a sticky mess and ended up back in the jacuzzi.

All three were totally fucked

Reactions: Latino
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Epilogue

In the morning Debs and Steve awoke slowly as she stretched he slid down the bed kissing and nibbling her stomach and then the inside of her thighs. “How do you feel” asked Steve. “Awesomely fucked and a little bit sore” sighed Debs as Steve's head dipped to taste her obviously swollen pussy. Yep, she was sore, he could taste it, just that made his cock twitch. “God know how many times I came” said debs “and you came three times”

“Four” mumbled Steve around a mouth full of cunt.

“Four?” said Debs. “Yes” said Steve “I had a tactical in the shower before we went out”

“You fucking tosser” yelled Debs “I was fucking gagging while I was drying my hair after all the playing with me beforehand and all the time you were, were, …..” She'd seen the evil grin on Steve's face and knew what was coming.

Steve sat on the side of the bed “Get the hairbrush”

“Please sir, I'm sorry” she pleaded as she obeyed. Steve pulled her across his lap “How many do you think calling me a Fucking Tosser is worth?”

“Ten” she said hopefully

“I was thinking 15” said Steve “plus your ten is twenty-five so don't forget to count”

“Your such a bastard” Debs thought to her self “oww, 1 OOW, OOWW,2, 3 “ she cried as as the hairbrush was brought down on alternate cheeks of her wriggling bum, “I'm sorry sir, I won't call you a bastard again”

“This *whack* is for *whack*” said Steve. Fuck had she grassed herself up? She thought she'd said it out loud. “You *whack*calling me *whack*a fuck*whack*ing tos*whack*ser”

“ 4,5,6,7,8,9” shouted Debs knowing that if she didn't count they would start again “*whack*10”

“So when did you call me a bastard?” asked Steve, trying, and failing to keep a straight face.

“I didn't sir, I thought it and then when you whacked me I got confused and..........” she tailed off. Steve was laughing so much he lost all interest in punishing her. Her arse was a nice deep red and very hot. He felt between her legs and as usual, an ass beating had made her so wet she was dripping. “Well put the rest in the bank for later, face down on the bed” he instructed. He pushed her legs as far apart as they would go then with his knees on the outside of her thighs he tucked his feet inside them. (this is a position that is easier to do than explain) grasping her bum cheeks on both hands he spread them and slid into her cunt. In this position he could rock gently, his cock massaging her g-spot, or thrust really hard, anchored by his feet. He started rocking very slowly, Debs was groaning with pleasure.......

God he loved this woman

Reactions: Latino