A perv's question for the ladies

• Thread starter Deleted member 15037
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
And they they are very tasty...............too pervy?
Not at all. We’re just different gents. Not something I would usually say. I’m a Dominant, my wife a sub, but the term has a point, a use and a meaning. But when it is apt. For us anyway.
In general chat, asking for women to come forward with sexy stuffs, who knows, some may find it endearing and throw their knickers to the floor for you. Hope it works for you. ??

Reactions: Colin and Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ok, I'm an exhibitionist and would love to know if any of our gorgeous ladies on here indulge in a little bit of titillation when out and about. I find it thrilling when either a lady I'm with or one I've seen is wearing a see through blouse & bra, showing stocking tops and suspenders or even, dare I say, wearing a very short skirt with no knickers.
I’m going to probably guess most of us blokes have similar tastes ,imaging what surprise a lady has in store for us if we don’t know or If going out together it is a turn on knowing how much or little she has on .....
I know many use it but I’ve never been a lover of the “c” word alway found it crude as a description.... but each to their own I guess ... remote control love eggs or a similar toy would be fun to try ... just need a willing volunteer for that ...