A question for women or couples who look for single men

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 August 2021
I am about to try again with a swinging site in the US.
Any suggestions for what to put in the profile?
Or what not to?
What causes you to respond to a single guy's message?
What causes you to not respond?
What causes you to avoid a guy after you read his profile?
I'm just trying to get to the point were we can chat to see if there is any interest.
I do not understand why women will talk to me, view my profile and meet me on dating sites, but not on swinging sites.

17 September 2020
Or what not to?
I'm just trying to get to the point were we can chat to see if there is any interest.
I do not understand why women will talk to me, view my profile and meet me on dating sites, but not on swinging sites.
When you find out let me know Mikey boy

25 February 2016
Or what not to?
The main thing I think is to be honest in your profile. Take the time to state exactly what you are looking for, if you are vague or leave things open to interpretation you will be considered as someone just looking for a bang. Make your profile different (you can either guess what most guys put or research it. There's plenty of help and opinions on the Interweb thingy).

Include personality traits or "normal" likes (eg good soh, like a good meal with wine, good company and conversation) if you want someone who is not looking to get straight into bed. As I said, be honest, and, in being honest, you need to know what it is you are looking for, so be honest with yourself first. However, if you are looking to get straight into bed with someone with whom there is a spark, then say so. There are people who like the experience of sex with new or even unknown people.

I have a profile as a single guy on a local site where I was looking for women/a woman or couples/a couple. Now I have a girlfriend and I am looking for a single guy to join us so I have added this information to my profile. Unlike an advert for a couple seeking a man, my advert involves "reading the small print" or it will be overlooked. This is an advantage to us, as we don't get the hundreds of replies that the couples get. I also send messages to single guys that interest us, asking them to tell us why we should choose them and not anyone else. As a single guy, you have to work hard to stand out from the crowd.

We will respond to a guy who has taken the trouble, at least, to read what it is we are looking for, and to explain how he might contribute to any future meeting we might have. This would need to be frank and in detail.

One thing that causes us to ignore men is when they are not really interested in my girlfriend as a person. An instant block is on a guy who sends just a cock picture and tells how he's going to fuck her brains out. OK, she's liberal, she loves sex and under certain circumstances she is going to enjoy being banged, but she is not a piece of furniture.

I hope this helps.