A slightly timid return

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

like2share

Hey folks

we're going to attempt to return to the lifestyle after a baby break of three years!

Really keen, but a bit anxious, to be honest. We were young thirties when we started now we're late thirties and there seems to be loads of events aimed at twenty-somethings. Feeling very old! Plus all of the websites have changed. So really confused. Trying to decide whether to go Xtasia or Libs on the 28th, so hopefully we'll see some people there and say hi? Not sure which club to go to.

Anyway next time we manage to both get dressed up we'll take a profile pic or something.

Do come and say hi. We're very approachable and friendly. Or at least we used to be. ;)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi and Im sure it won't take long to get back into things and if you need anything then give us a shout, careful there are some mad folk here and don't listen to them...Im quite normal..:whistle::rolleyes:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hi and Im sure it won't take long to get back into things and if you need anything then give us a shout, careful there are some mad folk here and don't listen to them...Im quite normal..:whistle::rolleyes:
The first bit of @Pearls note is correct, it shouldn't take you long to get involved again, the last bit is ermm, well lets just say debatable. :)

Reactions: Pearls
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Hello and welcome back.. You found the right site for sure, as for staff ..pay no attention they are all bonkers.. Have fun and see you around the site xx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Hey folks

we're going to attempt to return to the lifestyle after a baby break of three years!

Really keen, but a bit anxious, to be honest. We were young thirties when we started now we're late thirties and there seems to be loads of events aimed at twenty-somethings. Feeling very old! Plus all of the websites have changed. So really confused. Trying to decide whether to go Xtasia or Libs on the 28th, so hopefully we'll see some people there and say hi? Not sure which club to go to.

Anyway next time we manage to both get dressed up we'll take a profile pic or something.

Do come and say hi. We're very approachable and friendly. Or at least we used to be. ;)
Feeling very old?? Not at all we are 50ish and just starting out. :eek: enjoy the site - we do X

M

meet_the_fockers

Well hello there. And welcome back to this wonderful lifestyle!
Good call on choosing this site!
Great comaradory... brilliant users..
And how old.. oh forget it, your wayyy over the hill :D
in your prime. In your prime... fine wine and all that.. flippin eck.. im away to touch up my blue rinse...
yes between me you and the gatepost they are all raving.. off course i can be sought out for sensible advice :whistle:
Enjoyyyyyyyy xx :D

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
in your prime. In your prime... fine wine and all that.. flippin eck.. im away to touch up my blue rinse...
yes between me you and the gatepost they are all raving.. off course i can be sought out for sensible advice :whistle:

As said before the staff are the bonkers, but all of them are Brill, :confused::eek::):) you gotta love em!!(y)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We are the normal and sensible ones here :whistle::rolleyes:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello and welcome firstly to the site, then secondly congratulations on raising a small family.
yes, I am the ONLY one who spotted you'd taken a break for a family.. The rest may backtrack now, but @like2share you saw it HERE first.. Admin. :D (y)

Welcome back to the lifestyle and yes, within three years I am very sure you've seen some changes.. But 30 is the new black!
We're in the in crowd at that age as we're more comfy in our skins and more adventurous. Fact.

You definitely joined the best site, although I would watch out for the staff...
Wait.. I mean the other staff. :whistle: :cautious::cautious:

Welcome guys and I look forward to seeing you around here too.
Best wishes and congrats again
Admin :) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hello and welcome firstly to the site, then secondly congratulations on raising a small family.
yes, I am the ONLY one who spotted you'd taken a break for a family.. The rest may backtrack now, but @like2share you saw it HERE first.. Admin. :D (y)

Welcome back to the lifestyle and yes, within three years I am very sure you've seen some changes.. But 30 is the new black!
We're in the in crowd at that age as we're more comfy in our skins and more adventurous. Fact.

You definitely joined the best site, although I would watch out for the staff...
Wait.. I mean the other staff. :whistle: :cautious::cautious:

Welcome guys and I look forward to seeing you around here too.
Best wishes and congrats again
Admin :) x
Oi you and was nothing to do with us, we are normal xx

M

meet_the_fockers

yes, I am the ONLY one who spotted you'd taken a break for a family.. The rest may blah blah :rofl:
You find me usually ducking and diving, avoiding our delightful owners up there :rofl:
Any gotta go xxxxx

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
27 April 2015
Well done you two for coming back on the scene, We bet your as nervous again now as the first time you started, Please relax, you definitely are not old, Swinging needs experience, and honest its a bit like riding a bike, (no pun intended), Yes there are a few new sites around that promise you the earth, (You've picked the best lol !!) and yes there's a lot of young blood on the scene, but once you have been there again, however, whatever, you decide, you will be fine and wondering what all the fuss was about lol xxx Regards The A Team xx

Reactions: kopinov and Pearls