A Topic Nobody Has Ever Posted On A Swingers Site.... Ever!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 July 2019
City
Basildon
I’m sure we will (possibly) find out on the 20th August when allegedly over a million people are gonna ‘storm’ the area :)

The US Military have warned people ‘NOT to attend’ as they are protecting the US base... the last person to try got shot dead!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’m sure we will (possibly) find out on the 20th August when allegedly over a million people are gonna ‘storm’ the area :)

The US Military have warned people ‘NOT to attend’ as they are protecting the US base... the last person to try got shot dead!
How they going to stop a million people storming a tin building :eek: they gonna need a bit more than the military:whistle: they could send Katie Hopkins:eek::D

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Pearls.... I would assume they are making the threat to kill on site, it’s quite a distance from the check point (US army patrolled) to the ‘tin’ building haha

Maybe a few F16’s or better still get some MIG’s flying the area :)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Pearls.... I would assume they are making the threat to kill on site, it’s quite a distance from the check point (US army patrolled) to the ‘tin’ building haha

Maybe a few F16’s or better still get some MIG’s flying the area :)
I’ve got a qashqai and an air rifle :D oh and a spud gun :whistle:

26 October 2018
Great move give them a months warning to sterilise the place ! , numb nuts

10 October 2015
City
Milton Keynes
We dont need spud guns or anything, get all the guys on here lined up, their aim is good. What out for in coming cum

10 July 2018
Ok guys so here goes....

What’s YOUR views on Area 51 ?

Over to you lot.....
Seriously?

Is there somewhere where everything unexplained, everything unexplainable - a far smaller collection that in urban legend, I have no doubt - is collected? Probably. Not definitely. But probably.

Does it contain aliens? A spacecraft? Probably not.

Is it at “Area 51”? Not a bloody chance.

Reactions: Pearls