A Welcoming Community

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 4901

I don't think I've felt more welcome than I have here. I'm not everyone's cup of tea but the admins have been really good with advice.

I've been on other sites. Recently on Fab. (Look I can mention them and it doesn't suspend me from posting.) All I can say is that I came across some very young and naive members and some absolute sharks.

You don't get that here. It's all civil and friendly. I love it. Then again I am very huggy generally. Hee. Xxx

29 December 2016
City
Norwich
This is a great post. I am a newbie to the whole thing. So many people have welcomed me and that has helped me heaps. A year ago I would never have dreamed of joining a site like this, or visiting a club like Vanilla Alternative (which was amazing). I am very very curious and there is so much I want to do. I love reading all the posts on the Forum and now feel confident enough to comment on some. There are still things I'm unsure about, but will ask and it's great to have so many experienced friendly people here to hopefully help. James is experienced and great but it's nice to see/hear other views and comments. Thank you all. xxx

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
This is a great post. I am a newbie to the whole thing. So many people have welcomed me and that has helped me heaps. A year ago I would never have dreamed of joining a site like this, or visiting a club like Vanilla Alternative (which was amazing). I am very very curious and there is so much I want to do. I love reading all the posts on the Forum and now feel confident enough to comment on some. There are still things I'm unsure about, but will ask and it's great to have so many experienced friendly people here to hopefully help. James is experienced and great but it's nice to see/hear other views and comments. Thank you all. xxx

Ditto!
Everybody on this site has been so friendly and welcoming, I can't thank everyone enough for looking out us newbies :mwah:

M

meet_the_fockers

Theyre not a bad bunch.. mad addmitedly.. but.. you cant have it all! :D xx good luck..
Its a great spirited comunity.. ;) xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think some people just need to think when they message and at the end of the day, this is a swinging site, a place where people want to have fun and forget about real life, as I always say if anyone isn't happy with anything then all you have to do is report.
Keep the fun alive all :p

D

Deleted member 2610

Respect is key and if we all follow that then there's soooo much fun here mwah sexy people xxxx :0))

Reactions: mtechstevo

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
One of the reasons that we love being on Social Swinging, on a personal level, is the very real sense of community that has built up over the past two years. The way that members help each other out, support each other and encourage each other is something that makes us smile on a regular basis. Not only that, but the way all members care about the site and its ethos and are very protective towards it. None of us want the site to fall victim to the lack of attention, poor moderation and general air of a lawless, wild-west frontier town that has befallen other sites. If newbies appear on here - either new to the scene or as refugees from other, less reputable sites - they are always welcomed and, if needed, given guidance on the way we do things. Not only by staff, but by trusted members and this adds to the sense of community and helps to make SS the special place that it is.

The only thing that we (as staff) would ask, is that members be aware on how their messages may come across. Not all newbies are immediately au fait with our expectations on avatars, usernames, profile info etc. and, quite rightly, need some pointers from those who are. However, please be careful that your comments don't put off any potentially wonderful new additions to the family, due to the fact that they may be perceived as rude or, god forbid, clique-y! We may know how it's intended, other long-standing members may know but poor "@wewantaunicorn" or "@MrBigCock" may feel it unwelcoming to get a message saying "crap avatar" or "can't you find a better name?" Please try to be a bit more encouraging with the advice.
The last thing we want is for newbies to think anyone on here is unfriendly.
That is simply not true :)

Sneaky little bump for all as a gentle reminder to everyone..
Remember, this site is built upon tolerance, understanding, appreciation and respect. (y)

24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
Been on here a few days now and found everyone lovely and friendly. Look forward to making lots of new friends and off course some lovely meets.

Reactions: Admin
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
A new guy messaged me in chat earlier and told me he was going to masterbate now if that is ok with me... I told him to crack on :lol:

D

Deleted member 2978

Tigs and I have found the real sense of belonging is one of the great things about this site vs some of the others.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
i've only been here a short time as many of you know, i would still class myself as a newbie so from a newbies point of view i can say i have not experienced any negative of upsetting comments from anyone. Everybody here is so friendly and supportive towards newbies.
I would also like to take this moment to thank @Admin & @Pearls for all your hard work :)
Also all the Mods that do a wonderful job keeping us all in check :lol:

Keep up the hard work everyone, this site is amazing :mwah:

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 1030

Thread cleaned up :) and given a cheeky bump - as I think it is still relevant and it wouldn't do any harm for some members to remind themselves of the OP, from time to time (y)
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, welcoming site. Let's keep it that way. :)

T

The_Bibas

One of the reasons that we love being on Social Swinging, on a personal level, is the very real sense of community that has built up over the past two years. The way that members help each other out, support each other and encourage each other is something that makes us smile on a regular basis. Not only that, but the way all members care about the site and its ethos and are very protective towards it. None of us want the site to fall victim to the lack of attention, poor moderation and general air of a lawless, wild-west frontier town that has befallen other sites. If newbies appear on here - either new to the scene or as refugees from other, less reputable sites - they are always welcomed and, if needed, given guidance on the way we do things. Not only by staff, but by trusted members and this adds to the sense of community and helps to make SS the special place that it is.

The only thing that we (as staff) would ask, is that members be aware on how their messages may come across. Not all newbies are immediately au fait with our expectations on avatars, usernames, profile info etc. and, quite rightly, need some pointers from those who are. However, please be careful that your comments don't put off any potentially wonderful new additions to the family, due to the fact that they may be perceived as rude or, god forbid, clique-y! We may know how it's intended, other long-standing members may know but poor "@wewantaunicorn" or "@MrBigCock" may feel it unwelcoming to get a message saying "crap avatar" or "can't you find a better name?" Please try to be a bit more encouraging with the advice.
The last thing we want is for newbies to think anyone on here is unfriendly.
That is simply not true :)
Have you noticed that I have deliberately kept quiet...
It's like if you haven't seen it.. It's not real..

Note to ones self.. Try harder to be nice to @mrgonnamakeyousquirt...

Bibapromise
Dib Dib dob and three fingers promise..

XxxBibaxxX

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We took a year out as I (vanessa) was sick of other sites and there let's say lack of help and respect. Wanted to give it one last try and found here through a Google search and we love it so much. Everyone was so welcoming and the help from staff having been here for a little while now have been so helpful. Yes agree guide the newbies that are used to the meat market but sometimes a message of the usual want to see my cock is wearing and you can't always tell them otherwise. Needless to say that rarely happens and staff are on hand if it does. Glad we gave it another go.

VXX

T

The_Bibas

We took a year out as I (vanessa) was sick of other sites and there let's say lack of help and respect. Wanted to give it one last try and found here through a Google search and we love it so much. Everyone was so welcoming and the help from staff having been here for a little while now have been so helpful. Yes agree guide the newbies that are used to the meat market but sometimes a message of the usual want to see my cock is wearing and you can't always tell them otherwise. Needless to say that rarely happens and staff are on hand if it does. Glad we gave it another go.

VXX

Do you want to see my clit?
Thought I would put a spin on things..

XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

VXX
Thing is sometimes people forget they were once nervous newbies..
Sometimes newbies, not all! whilst stumbling, need a chance to prove themselves.. nothing worse than being shot down in flames.. when your nervous.. sure banter yes, but sometimes.. well...
This was the reason i found myself here.
I saw new members trying to fit in ignored and ridiculed, on another site..
So i just after 5yrs decided enough was enough..
And deleted our profile. X simple.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Yes agree 100% we know now to take a different approach to comments we got from other sites and you guys are always here to step in too. Good point Mrs F xx

Reactions: Therapon