A Welcoming Community

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 October 2015
Yes agree 100% we know now to take a different approach to comments we got from other sites and you guys are always here to step in too. Good point Mrs F xx

Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of social swinging to savage the transgressors.
Seriously though
Things are kept tight and whilst occasionally overstepping occurs (guilty myself but not maliciously and always willing to apologize if done so) most people interacting here are decent / polite (I believe there have been issues dealt with by "the Staff") with an emphasis on 'Social' between the users

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Well I for one agree with all the above and turn a few pages back and then some but unfortunately my story has been one of totally disrespect and humiliation from some members in here I mean come on Im a nice guy just lurking around in the basement wanting to make some friends running for the hills ever so occasionally I don't need the torrent of abuse on a daily nightly basis @Sammy @debE @Lexi @meet_the_fockers @Pearls

Only joking The 5 peeps mentioned above have been the most friendly and most welcoming I have ever met and the general population on site are all just fabulous so turn round and pat yourself on the back this is the place to be if your a nice Swinging Social kind of person :palm::tiphat::whistle::whistle::whistle::palm::tiphat::palm::tiphat:

T

The_Bibas

Being honest...
Being brutal...
Even if you are a newbie to the site or to the scene at which point did you think that using a name like @Wannafuckyou or @massiveknob, or @doggingvouyer or suchlike is going to get you the attention you want..
Seriously I really think that if people are serious about this we as a community have the responsibility to say... Hey twat face.. That avatar or chosen name is stupid beyond stupid..
We should give them the opportunity to change it as it will haunt them forever.. And first impressions do actually count for lots of people..
So @meandlis rather than ask us... The proven ones to be more tolerant, Prehaps we should be focusing on helping these unfortunates...
I am more than happy to be the ambassador of the "twat user name" and the "look I have a cock" photo..
I promise to be very diplomatic.. As I always am.. And guide the idiots happily in the right direction... Or tell them to feck off if they insist on keeping their @keyboardwanker_nevergoing_toturn_up anyway name...

If they are genuine they will see the light.. If they are not I will bury them alive..

See how nice I really am?

I await for your response to my job request..
Oh I have references too..
Teddy Bundie knows me and that nice Mr ripper man..

XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 1030

Seriously I really think that if people are serious about this we as a community have the responsibility to say... Hey twat face.. That avatar or chosen name is stupid beyond stupid..
I disagree. You, as part of a community, can be pleasant to other users. "Twat face" is unnecessary. You can give the same advice in a friendlier manner - and before you say anything, I know you are really a friendly person, for all your buff and bluster.
So @meandlis rather than ask us... The proven ones to be more tolerant, Prehaps we should be focusing on helping these unfortunates...
Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking - help people out, show them the error of their ways..... but there is no need to attack, insult or swear at people. That doesn't work.
I promise to be very diplomatic.. As I always am..
Hmmmm.:hmm:

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Well I for one agree with all the above and turn a few pages back and then some but unfortunately my story has been one of totally disrespect and humiliation from some members in here I mean come on Im a nice guy just lurking around in the basement wanting to make some friends running for the hills ever so occasionally I don't need the torrent of abuse on a daily nightly basis @Sammy @debE @Lexi @meet_the_fockers @Pearls

Only joking The 5 peeps mentioned above have been the most friendly and most welcoming I have ever met and the general population on site are all just fabulous so turn round and pat yourself on the back this is the place to be if your a nice Swinging Social kind of person :palm::tiphat::whistle::whistle::whistle::palm::tiphat::palm::tiphat:

Awwww I panicked when I first read this message!

Been away a few days, living off a liquid diet of vodka and tequila then read this thinking what have I done....

I hope I'm a nice person, I try to be as I like people to be real nice to me ;) xx

T

The_Bibas

I disagree. You, as part of a community, can be pleasant to other users. "Twat face" is unnecessary. You can give the same advice in a friendlier manner - and before you say anything, I know you are really a friendly person, for all your buff and bluster.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking - help people out, show them the error of their ways..... but there is no need to attack, insult or swear at people. That doesn't work.

Hmmmm.:hmm:

Does that mean I haven't got the job?

Seriously if someone has a shite name I will do my best to let them know in a nice way........
I promise...
I don't often keep promises but I promise to keep this promise..
So @cuntlicker and @twatface are safe....
But..... It is not the job of the community to embrace dickheads.. The education of such stupid names is your job and that of Admins..
Rather than ask us... It would be nice to see you post a "you may want to ask me to change your name if you want to be taken seriously" note on their page..
However if you are too busy, and I know what that is like, please reconsider my application.. I am sure you wont regret it... Too much..

Love ya

XxxBibaxxX

24 November 2015

Seriously if someone has a shite name I will do my best to let them know in a nice way........
I promise...
But..... It is not the job of the community to embrace dickheads.. The education of such stupid names is your job and that of Admins..
Rather than ask us... It would be nice to see you post a "you may want to ask me to change your name if you want to be taken seriously" note on their page..
However if you are too busy, and I know what that is like, please reconsider my application.. I am sure you wont regret it... Too much..

Love ya

XxxBibaxxX
Lol I have om a few occasions spoke to some about a name change they have been lovely about it and even asked me to help them chose a new name

T

The_Bibas

Lol I have om a few occasions spoke to some about a name change they have been lovely about it and even asked me to help them chose a new name
Well I am gobsmacked actually.. I didn't even get to the interview stage!

It's discrimination is what it is

XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 1030

I promise...

Love ya

XxxBibaxxX
**rubs bridge of nose and sighs**
I didn't ask anyone to do a job, certainly not to do our jobs. All I'm (as are all staff) asking is that members are friendly, even when new members make mistakes/are unwise in the ways of our particular site.

Love ya too

XxMeandlisxX

T

The_Bibas

**rubs bridge of nose and sighs**
I didn't ask anyone to do a job, certainly not to do our jobs. All I'm (as are all staff) asking is that members are friendly, even when new members make mistakes/are unwise in the ways of our particular site.

Love ya too

XxMeandlisxX
Oh sorry I misunderstood the thread... Obviously you were just thinking out loud..
In this case I retract my application and promises.
Instead I will just be myself and tell the newbies what I really think..
Thank you so much for allowing me this freedom..
Right I am off to cause trouble..
See ya

XxxBibaxxX

L

LiliBear

I think at times we all forget that we were all new to this life and need guidance, not insults and people being rude. My good old mum used to say " if you have nothing nice to say , then don't say anything at all". I would PM a staff member my concerns and then carry on having fun. And you only come across as as a wally.

T

The_Bibas

I think at times we all forget that we were all new the this life and need guidance not insults and people being rude. My good old mum used to say " if you have nothing nice to say , then don't say anything at all". I would PM a staff member my concerns and then carry on having fun. And you only come across as as a wally.
Ah unfortunately I had to fight for food and clothing.. My sisters were evil..
My mum told me to be heard and say it as it is..
It's best to be disliked for saying how you feel than dislike how you feel bottling it up..
Gotta love mums..
XxxBibaxxX

L

LiliBear

Ah unfortunately I had to fight for food and clothing.. My sisters were evil..
My mum told me to be heard and say it as it is..
It's best to be disliked for saying how you feel than dislike how you feel bottling it up..
Gotta love mums..
XxxBibaxxX
You are quite right sweetie, I suppose I was lucky, me and mine wanted for nothing . My mum taught us to share and respect each other. If we had to fight over anything, it was taken away until we could settle it like adults. My motto; accept the consequences of your actions.

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

OI youre spoiling my bad ass rep here ;) xx
I have my uses never judge a book by its cover.
;) x

T

The_Bibas

You are quite right sweetie, I suppose I was lucky, me and mine wanted for nothing . My mum taught us to share and respect each other. If we had to fight over anything, it was taken away until we could settle it like adults. My motto; accept the consequences of your actions.
I could not agree more..
People have to live with decisions and their own actions...
So choosing a stupid name is one of those things...
I won't attack them so don't panic...

XxxBibaxxX

L

LiliBear

I could not agree more..

XxxBibaxxX
You do what you want sweetie , I will not
I could not agree more..

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: No longer with us
L

LiliBear

Sorry new to this like I was saying I will not be panicking. I just saying play nice and you will always get on in life better . My opinion only , I just don't like rudeness I won't have it in my life.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 1030

Ah i beat you to it then , but seeing as we have lots of lovely new members i thought it apt to look back on how we have evolved thus far as a site xx
Yes and I think we need to remember - and be proud of - what a friendly welcoming lot our community can be (y)