A-z Colour Underwear

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It does seem to be :hmm:

Perhaps all of the ladies have gone shy :eek::whistle:

X
Well then I best find some nix, I ain't got many though, people keep nicking em and Mr A keep ripping em, now I take him shopping the other day for new ones but he dislikes every pair I pick... I wonder if it's him looking at the price tag first that made his mind up :cautious:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well then I best find some nix, I ain't got many though, people keep nicking em and Mr A keep ripping em, now I take him shopping the other day for new ones but he dislikes every pair I pick... I wonder if it's him looking at the price tag first that made his mind up :cautious:

Just buy a few pairs of plain white ones and wear them until he gets fed up of them and buys you some nice ones ;). Pssssttt don't tell him I've given you that little tip, it's between us ok? (y)

Xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
After all the old waffle ^^^^^ where are we :hmm: J :tiphat: .... any colour begins with a J :hmm: .... nearest I can come up with ...... Jade I know they are green but jades green so :p:p
E4CF11FF-7C07-49D3-91EF-C7A56D102CCE.jpeg