Adventures In Chastity #8, Is This The End?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

BatDan

Day 27 in chastity. ZERO days since last orgasm. 9 since last ruined O.

i WENT 32 days without experiencing an orgasm! But today i was payed £20 for a condom full of cum. I didnt think it fitting to have a propper perineum orgasm with a wand, after this long it would of been the best orgasm of my life. but i hadnt done my 30 days of chastity, and that was going to be m reward.

So, i decided the best thing for me, my sustomer and the condom was to milk myself. i previously read on tumblr that if you hold a mahic wand betweent the cock and balls it produce an amazingly strong and frustrating tyoe of orgasm. So i did that, HOLY FUCK. the pur volume of fluid i passed, the pressure it was under as it was forced thru the back ring of my CD. It was one of the best orgasms of my life! BUT, i knew as it was happening withought any penis, and especially perineum stimuation that it could be alot stronger, and that was frustrating.

I videoed it and am going to upload to twitter tonight.

My cock was DEAD after, and was locked straight back u after the guy pealed my condom off my dead dick... im still horny!

Day 31 in chastity 4days since last orgasm.

Ok well thats my month up!

Chastity now feels normal to me. That to have my cock locked way is just normal, to awake in cbt agony is just normal, to not be allowed orgasms and erections is just normal!!!

I have really enjoyed my time in chastity, hated it at times too. Loved and hated the frustrastion and the pain.

The not being able to use a urinal sucks, can imagine imagine for men in chastity to a partner thats a big powerplay tho.

This morning i awoke in agony.. put on tumblr... was in more agony and determined not to unlock even tho i could.

Has this experience changed me? With regards to me as a person? dont know. As a sexual person? I feel a lot more submissive when wearing it. Day 2 day im strong and confident, tho iam not the slave type anyway.

Would i wear this again, in 4 weeks on 4 weeks off? Yes!

Am i just going to finish Locktober???? YES LOL