Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Advice please?

Discussion in 'Public Forums' started by SussexSwinger, 4 July 2015.

1. Hi Guys, wonder if anyone out there can advise me on something?

I have been chatting to and met socially with a lady (Not from here). She lives a fair distance from me and cannot travel or accommodate. I thought maybe, to book a hotel room, although it would be for daytime fun. Do hotels allow daytime bookings, does anyone know? Thanks xx

• Like Like x 1
    • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Yes, as at the end of the day - you're paying for a room/service irrespective of what for.
      Just anticipate raised eyebrows when you leave early ;)

• Thanks for that. Was thinking of a cover story. Hotel pretty near to an airport,. Tell then we've driven a long way and need a rest before catching a late flight? lol

• Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Absolutely.! Sounds like a plan to me.. So yes, the two of you are going on a long haul to America or something, and yeah you both need rest :D
      (y)

• As corny as you like I think! :sneaky: I wonder how many times they've heard that one? :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
      • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Most likely more times than we can imagine haha :whiplash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
        Dismiss Notice